Safe!!! Now what?…… (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

…the next couple of days/weeks are the most crucial for a long long time ??

Nick

Administrator
Safe...

giphy.gif

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Mowbray on the front foot. I hope he will get what he asks for. He appears a reasonable bloke but he is dealing with the incompetent.

Philosorapter

Time to get team in which can actually play football and score goals. I reckon a complete rebuild will do. Thanks for this season but just not good enough.

Nick

Administrator
Mowbray will have done his homework, know who he wants, can get and how much it will cost.

Hopefully he will know how he wants to play and sign players to suit, rather than last season when it was sign players to play a system and then change the system.

muller

…the next couple of days/weeks are the most crucial for a long long time ??
The descicions have already been made by the people who count sisu. i am sorry to say unless a miracle happens one of which is tony Mowbray staying we will not be challenging for the play offs. You cannot play good football with players who have not got the ability. money runs football something we are desperately short of.

simonregis

Yes, our home form is the issue. Yes, also the players are not good enough but saying that they have done well away. I think the issue is how often will Wasps let us train in the new pitch. At times this season we looked strangers to the Ricoh and didn't perform. What SISU need to do is say to Wasps we want to stay at the Ricoh for the next 10 years and then see where we are. All it needs is a few decent seasons and we could be knocking on the promotion door. We would then improve our fan base and then build 'our' stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread