Sad news (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

RIP. Very sad news. I thought he was dead at the ground, then the reports that he had pulled through and now this. Can’t imagine the week his family have been through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olderskyblue

Truly awful news. Such a shame. RIP

RegTheDonk

Very sorry to hear this, condolences to his family and friends and sympathy to those youngsters who witnessed it

RIP.

rob9872

RIP

PUSB

Sky_Blue_Daz

Rest in peace , condolences go to the family

steveo1987

After having recently been in A&E with heart issues, this is so very sad and terrible for the family..RIP

Hobo

Very sad. My thoughts are with his family and friends who have obviously had a very tough week. Also for the people who witnessed it who initially thought he had made progress, then only to learn he had passed, tragic news.

slowpoke

This really is horrible news, bit of a shock now especially as we all thought he was okay, RIP mate.

fatso

Such sad news, thoughts and prayers are with his family.
Made me stop and think that I should hug my family more. As you never know what can happen.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The fan who had a cardiac arrest in block 26 before the Forest games has passed away.

Paul Jones was his name.

The image of him receiving CPR and his children in bits being comforted by a steward are haunting and will stay with me for a while. I tried my best to avert my daughters gaze from what was happening.

The news was he was pulling through but on social media its confirmed he passed yesterday.

RIP Paul, 12th Minute round of applause being planned for the Reading game

May I send my condolences.

wingy

RIP just realised I was at the Butts College with him in the mid seventies.
Never really knew his name as he went by the name of Rex.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Terrible news, devastating for his family. Very sad. Condolences to his loved ones. RIP

Users who are viewing this thread