Ryder Cup (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Lawrie and Hanson are getting battered...

skybluedaze

Can't stand golf i'm afraid. A great way to spoil a good walk! Will be glad when it's over and footie dominates once more.

Otis

Don't watch it very often but absolutely love the Open and the Ryder Cup. Great stuff.

Sutty

Can't stand golf i'm afraid. A great way to spoil a good walk! Will be glad when it's over and footie dominates once more.

Even if you don't like golf, I thoroughly recommend watching the Ryder Cup on Sunday. You won't find more dramatic sport anywhere.

Sutty

And what about that performance by Colsaerts yesterday? First ever Ryder Cup match, against an in-form Tiger Woods, away from home, a partner who isn't firing, and a scoreboard full of red, and he knocks it round in 62.

Impossible to describe how good that was.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Even if you don't like golf, I thoroughly recommend watching the Ryder Cup on Sunday. You won't find more dramatic sport anywhere.

I would watch it, but unfortunately, I have a tin of paint that I need to watch dry. Far more exciting!

Covstu

The boys are doing well, shame we left it so late. I cannot see us catching them now

Grendel

Yes not really a golf fan but that was edge of seat stuff.

Moff

Wow...simply indescribable.

That was unbelievable. Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin180

Said 8-4 Europe last night , gutted i got it wrong ;)

EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUROPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derbyskyblue

The pub quiz up here was interrupted on a regular basis for updates !
On another note i am 52 and this year has been by far the best for sport, wish i could include cov in that but hey ho.

Covstu

amazing year for sport all round, Olympics medal hawl, Andy Murray, Ryder Cup, city won a game away.....

What a fantastic advertisement for the sport. I'm playing in the Winter League at my club this season and it's 4 ball betterball. After last nights antics I really can't wait for this weekend. 36 holes 4 ball matchplay. Lets hope for good weather.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Truly amazing... I thought my TV was on the blink.... I kept having to turn the sound up.. with Europe at 10-6 down volume at 20..... at 10-10 Volume=30.. and at 13-14=TV was on full volume....

TV on the blink?.... or was it just our American cousins weren't quite so loud?

:claping hands:

Whoop Whoop....:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread