Ryan's first session (1 Viewer)

BlueElephant

Just watched the video of Kent's first training session on Sky Blue Player and boy does he look a talent. Impeccable flair and some of the finishes were straight out the top drawer.

Also very impressed with the way Mowbray was talking to him - finding out what he's used to doing with Brendan Rodgers and generally taking the time to get to know him. And at one point TM intrudes the loan boys (AA, JM25, RK, BM) to have a laugh about nights out, shows he can balance having a laugh with the young lads along with being serious when he has to be.

Our set-up looks incredibly professional right now, I have to take my hat off.

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

simonregis

I too was impressed. When did the word 'session' start being used for training? I've seen it a few times but have always associated it with sex or drinking, so was quite excited by the thread's title. Thought TM had turned Ryton into a knocking shop.

Otis

I too was impressed. When did the word 'session' start being used for training? I've seen it a few times but have always associated it with sex or drinking, so was quite excited by the thread's title. Thought TM had turned Ryton into a knocking shop.

I always associate the word 'session' with Dr. Barnaby and that jacket they gave me where the sleeves tied up at the back.

Sick Boy

Hahahaha!!

Lecko

There's also a bit where the 4 loan lads are together doing keep ups and Mowbray wonders over with a bit of "banter" you have to listen close, can't quite make it all out but goes on about birds and parties and Murphy chips in about something and it moves on.. suppose you have to watch it!

BlueElephant

3b8f7d551adc266a85a5ad9df9a1a9f6.jpg

Tony 'one of the lads' Mowbray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread