Ryan Kent (1 Viewer)

Samo

You sure you didn't hear it? :thinking about:

Okay, well in that case, we just signed Lionel Messi on a 6 month loan.

Of course, with the team we have now he'll have to be content with a place on the bench, says Mowbray.

Silly move, don't need him.

Covstar

Top quality signing this. Only a month ago people were panicking on here saying we don't have enough firepower and look weak in attack. The front four of Armstrong, Kent/Maddison, Murphy and Lameiras will tear a new asshole of any league 1 defence! With patience comes quality and I've loved TM's approach in the transfer market. The man really knows what he's doing.

Shakeitup

Why do we keep posting about burge under the kent thread when we all ready have a burge thread ?

Because it's simply a footy forum and not an OCD convention. Forums traditionally were a place to discuss things, ergo discussions can veer off at a tangent.

Otis

Because it's simply a footy forum and not an OCD convention. Forums traditionally were a place to discuss things, ergo discussions can veer off at a tangent.

Yep, dead easy to go from 'Wow, now we will have a really strong attack" to " Just the keeping position now that is a worry."

That's how it got on to Burge. Very hard to talk about just one player, or one position when it's a team game and one player's performance can impinge on other player's performance. i.e. Thread about Reda, then a comment maybe that Reda got Burge out of jail in one incident, then people start talking about Burge.

It'll never be an exact science.

Jayno

Under 21s yesterday vs QPR

This match was dire! QPR were poor and managed to get a draw.
first time I have seen our 21s play with no formation and no midfield.
subs were far too late coming on to salvage the match and make an impact.

Users who are viewing this thread