Ryan Haynes ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

I know some don't rate him and also he has a bit to learn, but he is our reserve left back currently playing on loan a league below not a mile away. Yesterday to accomadate basically an injured left back Chris Stokes to do that we weakened our centre midfield, weakened our centre defence and the left back slot was far from comfortable. As said Haynes is our reserve left back, left footed and played a number of games in the first team, get him back !!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I'm not his biggest fan but we have to get him back and play him his confidence must be high after so far by the sounds of a decent loan spell, give him a go the experienced /go to players aren't working!

cmoncity

I think we must have a clause in his loan where we cant recall him or something as im sure be would have been called back

dongonzalos

I know some don't rate him and also he has a bit to learn, but he is our reserve left back currently playing on loan a league below not a mile away. Yesterday to accomadate basically an injured left back Chris Stokes to do that we weakened our centre midfield, weakened our centre defence and the left back slot was far from comfortable. As said Haynes is our reserve left back, left footed and played a number of games in the first team, get him back !!

Fair point Haynes should have been in and Rickets at CB

wingy

Think Cambridge took a bit of a thumping yesterday though I that may have nothing to do with him.
As my Ludicrous suggestion to put Finch in at Centre Back,this would have been less of a disruption overall.
The common consensus is that they are dogshit, however I see potential of more to offer.
Haynes recent run when Stokes was filling in at CB wasn't a disaster as I recall.
Personally from the evidence of this season I don't think TM holds much faith in the Academy or its product.

dongonzalos

Think Cambridge took a bit of a thumping yesterday though I that may have nothing to do with him.
As my Ludicrous suggestion to put Finch in at Centre Back,this would have been less of a disruption overall.
The common consensus is that they are dogshit, however I see potential of more to offer.
Haynes recent run when Stokes was filling in at CB wasn't a disaster as I recall.
Personally from the evidence of this season I don't think TM holds much faith in the Academy or its product.
Yes he played well during that time and Stokes was quality at CB

johnwillomagic

I was surprised Hunt did not play at Left Back once Haynes did not get recalled I thought he had to start yesterday.
The fact Hunt did not makes him a pointless signing imo very strange.

I would have gone Hunt Left Back, Martin and Ricketts Centre backs with Lorentzon right back and leave Vincelot with Fleck.
Very strange team selection last night......still getting over Henderson miss could hear the commentators trrying to remain professional but cracking up in background!

AGSB15

Completely agree, should have got Haynes back to balance things up with a left footer, with Ricketts at centre back as Vincelot didn't look comfortable there. Harries could also have been given a chance a left back (he played there before being moved to centre back). TM said this week that his technical ability is good enough for any team but he still lacks the physical side of it. You don't need to be that physical at full back, well not as much as centre back anyway and if you look at Lorentzson at right back, I've seen bigger 14 year olds.

All in all, I think some of the youngsters need a bit of game time to prepare for next season, they can't do any worse. Surely Sambou would have done more than Henderson last night

Users who are viewing this thread