Transfer Rumour Ryan Haynes? (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Rumours circulating on Twitter suggesting we are in for Haynes to slot in at left back.

I wouldn’t be altogether against it as I believe there is a decent player in there somewhere and, let’s face it, anyone is an improvement on McCallum & Giles. However his record hardly speaks for itself and he is unproven at this level.

Thoughts?

"Anyone is an improvement on McCallum & Giles"???

Jesus christ.

Sky Blue Harry H

Rumours circulating on Twitter suggesting we are in for Haynes to slot in at left back.

I wouldn’t be altogether against it as I believe there is a decent player in there somewhere and, let’s face it, anyone is an improvement on McCallum & Giles. However his record hardly speaks for itself and he is unproven at this level.

Thoughts?

Haynes an improvement on McCallum (Grendel alert)

Grendel

Fucking hell I didn't realise he was here only 4 years ago, god we have done well and come so far haven't we

We got there in first place because of shite like him, Bigi and Burge

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thoughts?

Were not that desperate. 😨

fatso

Whoever started this bullshit rumour, clearly didnt watch Haynes in the league 2 play off final, where he played shit, gave away the decisive penalty, and then got subbed!

Terry_dactyl

I don’t for one second believe we are trying to re-sign him but a newport supporting colleague told me Haynes is great.
I had to take the rest of the day off…and have had to sit down to type this post.

Grendel

I don’t for one second believe we are trying to re-sign him but a newport supporting colleague told me Haynes is great.
I had to take the rest of the day off…and have had to sit down to type this post.

So dongle supports Newport now

Skybluedownunder

This isn't just a rumour, I know a friend of Haynes who said it's all but complete. Will probably be announced along side Masons departure.

You’ve been caught!! The original post for this was by TM, now you are the one posting.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harvey098

Does anyone remember that turn by the corner flag though? 10 house points to anyone that can find it

covboy9

People thought bright threads were a joke but this really is taking the piss😂

Haynes a funny player actually very good on the ball but tactically clueless and weak that’s why he’s lower leagues

Users who are viewing this thread