Ryan Haynes transfer bids (1 Viewer)

Grendel

It makes sense if you don't have any other fit leftbacks...

It doesn't - sisu are asset stripping - come on keep up.

D

Deleted member 4439

Admittedly, can't see it being a lot, but could be 100K+? I think the club have failed to exploit his potential, such as it might be.

As far as depths go, SISU are already close to being a renton in the toilet act.
so we sold vincelot for 35k but reject Haynes for 100k. doesn't make sense

What doesn't make sense is the reported 450K ask!

steve82

Don't forget we'd likely get 100k in development fees if we offer him a contract in the summer and he still leaves.
Gives us a bit more of a bargaining tools now if bigger clubs come knocking

ceetee

I would be absolutely amazed if Slade has any input at all regarding player sales.
Well why have we suddenly started turning bids down. After all the accepted wisdom of most posters on here is that SISU sell at the first derisory offer

Brylowes

Well why have we suddenly started turning bids down. After all the accepted wisdom of most posters on here is that SISU sell at the first derisory offer
It could be too do with the much maligned £1000000 burning a hole in Fishers pocket,
When we sold Maddison last year, there was talk about not being able to pay wages
If we didn't sell him.

stupot07

It could be that we are now breaking even and not needing to sell at the earliest opportunity. Both Venus and Fisher mentioned this a few months back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ceetee

It could be that we are now breaking even and not needing to sell at the earliest opportunity. Both Venus and Fisher mentioned this a few months back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Actually I agree but feared being shot down if I said it

D

Deleted member 4439

Villa have just bought a 17 year old defender from Bury for 900k (with add-ons)

Captain Dart

I'll decide if that is true at midnight.

Users who are viewing this thread