Transfer Rumour Ryan Giles on Loan - Confirmed (3 Viewers)

Magwitch

We already have Walsh, O'Hare and McCallum on loan. If we had 2 more think it would be too much. Suspect they enquired to Wolves about Bright and were either priced out or think this guy is a better fit.
I think you are allowed 5 or to play 5

mark82

I think you are allowed 5 or to play 5

5 in matchday squad. Would be like the bad old days under Mowbray when half the team were on loan. Maybe a slight exaggeration but not a big fan of selling players and replacing with loans (if that is what we are doing).

GaryJones

Lights still on - probably on a security sensor
- knobby!

Frostie

5 in matchday squad. Would be like the bad old days under Mowbray when half the team were on loan. Maybe a slight exaggeration but not a big fan of selling players and replacing with loans (if that is what we are doing).

I remember one away game that season when I think he forgot Maddison was on loan and named too many loan players in the squad!

GaryJones

Manager Mark Robins said:

“I know I said we were not going to sign anybody earlier in our press conference, but the opportunity to sign Ryan came to us late this afternoon.

“He is a player who has been within our Recruitment process and who we’ve been aware of for the last two years, and we are delighted that he will now join us.

“He is a left sided player, who has great versatility and can play in a number of positions.

“He is a creative player with great technical ability and will add pace and dynamism to our attacking play.

David O'Day

Doesn't sound like he's been signed to play left back

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

shepardo01

Queue everyone moaning on Twitter that it's not the guy who's already turned down a Championship club today.
Embarrassing....
Within seconds there were about 50 replies moaning.
Happy with this one. Seen nothing but positive comments about the lad.

shmmeee

I love that they used the “lights still on” meme. Social media guy is the best ever.

No idea who this signing is but lacy forward sounds like just what we need. Happy with that.

GaryJones

Right boys - can we all remember that there is a game on tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread