Ryan Dunn dies in car crash. (1 Viewer)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Ryan Dunn has been killed in a car crash :( Sad times....

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning.

Dunn, 34, and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township.

TMZ confirmed Dunn's death with fellow "Jackass" star Bam Margera's mother.

Dunn appeared in all three of the "Jackass" movies. He also starred in the 2003 film "Haggard."

Holy Cow, not much car left there. That would seem to show the dangers of Drink driving. If so, thank god it was him who died and not an innocent road user.

Ernie Machin

The picture on Twitter showing him getting pissed up a few hours before the crash has been removed. Open and shut case, it would appear.

Marty

If it was drink driving then i'm glad hes dead and only killed himself and his friend (who knew the risk he was putting himself in), you may say that is a little harsh, but he could of smashed into a innocent road user and killed a family just like that, it's about time people waked up to the dangerous of drink driving and a high profile case like this would hopefully make a few people think before getting behind the wheel while drunk and potentially killing someone.

Ernie Machin

Though I despise drink driving and drink drivers, that is a particularly callous thing to say. If death is the price for getting into a car with a drunk driver, we have a truly f*cked up world.

Nick

Administrator
Getting drunk and driving at over 100mph (if that is what happened) then what else can you say about it? It speaks for it's self.

Just have to be glad an innocent family were not involved (if that is what happened)

Ernie Machin

yeah yeah, family family, children children, emotive language really helps. Dunn was a reckless fool, but did his passenger really deserve to die? Really?

I've been in a car with a drugged driver (I didn't know before hand) and it was terrifying. Would I have deserved death? Enough with the judgements.

Disorganised1

Pretty much confirms what I thought about the people in Jackass.

Nick

Administrator
yeah yeah, family family, children children, emotive language really helps. Dunn was a reckless fool, but did his passenger really deserve to die? Really?

I've been in a car with a drugged driver (I didn't know before hand) and it was terrifying. Would I have deserved death? Enough with the judgements.

I didn't say anything about the passenger...

LastGarrison

But if he knowingly got in a car with a drunk driver then he knew the risks.

Deserve is not a word I would use in this context as no-one deserves to die for getting in a car with a drink driver but he certainly knew the risks so it is hard to feel sorry for him.

rob9872

Drugs are bad

rob9872

It was a South Park reference LG. My bad, sorry guys - probably not the right thread for jokes.

Marty

But if he knowingly got in a car with a drunk driver then he knew the risks.

Deserve is not a word I would use in this context as no-one deserves to die for getting in a car with a drink driver but he certainly knew the risks so it is hard to feel sorry for him.

Agreed....

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ryan will be Dunn for when they are back. 3 lagers and 4 shots I read.

What???? Someone shot him four times just for 3 lagers?? What's the world coming to??

Users who are viewing this thread