Transfer Rumour Ryan Bennett (1 Viewer)

Bad Boy

Easy job at Leicester, they only eat crisps. So we know for sure you’re telling the truth; what is Jamie Vardy’s favourite flavour?
Not sure what his favourite flavour of crisps are but there was another well known Leicester company called Walkers & Son that made superb porky pies!!! 🤣🤣

fatso

He's played over a 100 games in the Premier league, so he should have decent quality and experience.
Could be just what we need.

skyblueelephant76

SlowerThanPlatt

Looks like Swansea could be prepared to pay upto 60% of his wages if he goes on loan

Fan blog isn’t it? And very poorly written

Frostie

Can't see it, he's on enormous money - £20k+ per week so would have to be a loan deal.
Also really, really poor on the ball, would mean a complete change in playing style or a massive downgrade.

Frostie

Oh! Do you have any ideas who it could be, “approach” makes it sound like a contracted player

No but not had chance to do much digging in truth.

If it were Bennett on a permanent it would have to be a similar deal to Kasey Palmer I guess but can't see how that would be in the player's interest this time. A loan deal with Swansea covering the vast majority of his salary could be possible, in which case we really are desperate.

Frostie

From a stats perspective Bennett and Hyam match very closely:

View attachment 26031

Really difficult with ball playing/carrying CB's to judge on stats alone.
I don't think many of us would agree that Hyam is one of the most progressive in the league but statistically he is due to our style of play. This is even more the case with Swansea who as a team average 68% Possession & 87% Pass Accuracy every game!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

IF it's a genuine link (sorry Greggs, but you make up so much stuff I have to take it with a pinch of salt even if it's not got your usual trademark nonsense attached) then it smacks of short term desperation. Of an age where he won't lead to a future transfer fee and likely on pretty high wages.

There doesn't seem to be any sort of coherent plan as to signings. We started out paying fees for young/youngish players pushing for the first team and could develop but now we seem to be going for older players on higher wages. Which would be fine if they were top drawer but we can't afford that standard so they're decidedly average.

It just makes no sense and is a policy that has failure written all over it.

SlowerThanPlatt

No but not had chance to do much digging in truth.

If it were Bennett on a permanent it would have to be a similar deal to Kasey Palmer I guess but can't see how that would be in the player's interest this time. A loan deal with Swansea covering the vast majority of his salary could be possible, in which case we really are desperate.

Just had a look through myself, only other semi realistic one I can see is Curtis Nelson. Had a shocker against Reading and not been involved since

Terry Gibson's perm

Liam Moore at Reading they want him out so they can bring others in, I’m only throwing a name in I have no insider knowledge.

SlowerThanPlatt

Greggs

Looks like Swansea could be prepared to pay upto 60% of his wages if he goes on loan

That's been edited since my exclusive. I should start to charge.

SlowerThanPlatt

no im wrong apologies

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread