Running onto the sixfields pitch today. (1 Viewer)

Fluffsta

Just a quick one. If you were to run onto the Sixfields pitch and lets say sit down until you are thrown out. Would this be a ban from Sixfields and not other stadiums?

I don't ever intend going inside the stadium but if I did and I knew by sitting down on the pitch would warrant a ban from Sixfields only I would do it in a heartbeat. Would be great if somebody did this every 10 mins throughout the game then we could all be banned!

Joelly

Someone going has to do it.. sit in the centre circle holding a 'SISU out' banner, for as long as possible

urbanbushmonkey

I think it's a 5 year ban from the stadium you committed the offence in and a 3 year ban from all other football grounds. Don't hold me to it though, it's late and I could be (and probably am) wrong

Diehard Si

I think it's a 5 year ban from the stadium you committed the offence in and a 3 year ban from all other football grounds. Don't hold me to it though, it's late and I could be (and probably am) wrong

Should be alright by the time the new stadium is built then! ;-)

Seriously though this isn't the best way to go about it.

hill83

And a possible points deduction?

Either way, not worth it.
"Ooh look, that Coventry City fan doesn't like Sisu, look at him"
"We already knew that Clive"

On with the game.

@richh87

Do it. We must show that game, the Football League and SISU the respect they deserve - f*ck all!

speedie87

Would better off having a nice word pre match with the sky sports reporter at the back of out stand explaining the position so he can express fans view and standing behind the camera with a keep cov in cov banner every time they go to him

Covstu

please don't bother, our lack of attendance is as much publicity that we need. We don't need silly people giving the our club a bad name.

Skybluepiglet

By the end of this season Cov fans will be laughed at .

Relegated...Moronic yobs that misbehave at each game.

Protest with dignity, SISU are the big joke here..don't deflect the attention to fans being yobbish...
which story do you think will grab the headlines..Think Before you act.

Irowan

If you really wanted to do this then you should wait until its the live sky game and at that point done on mass by 1000 plus fans in unison. No fighting, no attacking the stewards just 1000 people sitting on the pitch and hopefully the game delayed, sky would get pissed off and if anyone has influence over the league then it's sky. Much bigger statement and with that many people involved there would be no bans other than being band from six fields

Users who are viewing this thread