Run in to the end of the season (1 Viewer)

Yorkshire SB

Must be the easiest (based on league position) of any side in the league.

Middlesbrough is the only fixture that looks really tough. Hull, Sunderland and Watford going well, but these are all home games. I'd completely given up on the play offs, but we've got a really big chance.

I've gone for quite a conservative prediction below, and this would get us to 67 points. The current PPG of 6th would mean 71 points is enough.

Sunderland (h) - 1
Preston (a) - 0
Huddersfield (a) - 1
Hull (h) - 3
Wigan (a) - 3
Blackpool (a) - 1
Stoke (h) - 3
Swansea (a) - 1
Watford (h) - 0
QPR (a) - 3
Blackburn (a) - 0
Reading (h) - 3
Blues (h) - 3
Middlesbrough - 0

Alkhen

I think I worked out the other day if we match the points from the reverse fixtures we’d get 24, so finish on 69 (nice). Probably a couple of places short.
Got to factor in the early season pitch shit show I reckon. We were weeks behind teams, took us a while to get going.

We can sneak it but it will be a huge effort

shmmeee

Got to factor in the early season pitch shit show I reckon. We were weeks behind teams, took us a while to get going.

We can sneak it but it will be a huge effort

Yeah but equally teams like Boro will be a different proposition. But you’re right there’s the start of the season and Fadz’s injury to account for. I do think with a massive effort we could get 2ppg and finish on 73 which might be enough. But it’ll mean no more major injuries and us playing how we can, L1 promotion season style.

slowpoke

Just keep chipping away as we are doing bound to be hiccups but we create chances in every game even a potential hammering and a bit of a lesson off Norwich we pegged it back, might have nicked a point. We are in good form so have a decent chance.

Londonccfcfan

My crystal ball says;

Momentum/confidence is everything. Keeping our key players fit crucial.

Its anybody's. If we play well like I said a week ago. We could win 8 out of 12.

Need to win 7 out of next 11. Gets us to 66 points.

Think 6th place average is 71.8 or something like that. This season will be lower. Has been as low as 68.

Love to be going into the last 3 games of season with all to play for. Even if it's an outside chance of 7 points from last 3. That would mean 73 points.

Londonccfcfan

Win Saturday and I'll still remain sceptical, win Saturday and Tuesday and it's going to be hard to not start dreaming of the play offs
Dont need to win every game. 4 points from each block of 2 games. Will do it.

2ppg.28 points. =73 I'd say 9 times put of ten that's play offs

clint van damme

Dont need to win every game. 4 points from each block of 2 games. Will do it.

2ppg.28 points. =73 I'd say 9 times put of ten that's play offs

It's more who the games are against. I'm convinced we can't do it but beating those 2 would give me food for thought.
Still think our bench isn't up to scratch personally.
I'm not a religious man but is there any chance we can get Callum to Lourdes, worth a shot.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I had a think about the run-in prior to the Rotherham game and had us finishing on about 62, 63 points. I don't see us getting above 70 at present but the fact it is still easily up for debate at this stage is brilliant. Id hope the aim is to at leaat better last season's total.

slowpoke

It's more who the games are against. I'm convinced we can't do it but beating those 2 would give me food for thought.
Still think our bench isn't up to scratch personally.
I'm not a religious man but is there any chance we can get Callum to Lourdes, worth a shot.
Walker, Godden, Rose, Maguire, Kelly, Panzo, the injured pair, Sheaf & Dabo also the largely untested Wilson-Esbran & youngster Burroughs none of them in the first eleven Saturday, our bench isn’t that bad now.

clint van damme

Walker, Godden, Rose, Maguire, Kelly, Panzo, the injured pair, Sheaf & Dabo also the largely untested Wilson-Esbran & youngster Burroughs none of them in the first eleven Saturday, our bench isn’t that bad now.

I'm afraid I disagree.
Early days with Maguire but not sure him and Walker offer much at the moment.
Ditto Kelly.
I like Panzo and Rose but clearly having a solid back 3 is dependant on Fadz staying fit.

Dabo, if fully fit, is a real asset in my book but when was he last fully fit?
Sheaf and Godden, yes, quality, though keep Godden fit seems an uphill task.

WE we need to see more of and Burroughs I like but the lads just learning so can't be expected to offer a great deal at the moment.

Yorkshire SB

Defence looks very assured with Fadz and McNally in there, still worry a bit about Doyle when the balls lumped over his head, but he's a good player. Norton-Cuffy and Bidwell/JWE at LB v decent too.

Goals and midfield supporting Vik the challenge, need Palmer to go again and play at a really high level until the end of the season, and hope Godden can stay fit and chip in.

Users who are viewing this thread