Rumour - Winding Up Order to Blame! (1 Viewer)

RichieGunns

From Coventry MAD...

Rumours are circulating tonight that Mark Robins may have left Coventry City to join Huddersfield Town because the Sky Blues are to face a winding up order.

The unconfirmed rumours say that agreement of a deal for City's tenure at the Ricoh Arena had been reached with City's Board but Owner Joy Seppala rejected it the next day.

Arena Coventry Limited are now rumoured to be set to implement a winding up order against the club to get back monies owed.

Now I know your first thought will be "Oh well its only Coventry MAD...probably crap" but it is a talking point and apart from him wanting more money, it could be a possible reason why he has changed his mind about working for Cov so quickly!

And for all you "I hate SISU" peeps out there it could suggest that SISU (and more importantly Joy Seppala) are to blame for losing Robins because of their pissing around behind the scenes with ACL and the Ricoh Rent Issues!

Last edited:

Grendel

As I have said before it must be true. Nothing to do with a bigger salary, fact his agents have told them he wants the job. He really wanted to stay here.

If Huddersfield have read this then I assume they will wait till we go belly up to save on compensation.

Users who are viewing this thread