Rumour on GMK: Roeder in next week. (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

GLenn Roeder in to help thorn next week. Or so says random GMK poster.

MatthewWallis

Don't need him we've got KD to help but seriously this is just another rumour that someone has made up yet everyone will believe

skyblueben83

I don't think another manager is our problem, maybe should look at coaches. I like Steve Harrison but he has been here for a few failed managers now. Remember it's the First team coach that works with players, organises training, players fitness, set-piece work.. Etc.

The manager picks the team, and sets guidlines for the Coach to work to, what he wants out the team. Maybe Steve Harrison just isn't getting through to the players, not inspiring them in training.

The other remarkable thing is we have a performance analysist and assistant!! What's there job?? Surely the manager/First team coach can see where we're going wrong. A waste of money for 2 jobs especially for a club with no money!!

sky_blue_up_north

Let chuck a load of names in a hat and pick a name out, no matter who it is with the current muppets running the club they have no chance

Nonleagueherewecome

To those who thought we couldn't get worse than Thorn...I TOLD YA!

Roeder? No, no, no, no, bloody fuck NO.

Nonleagueherewecome

Roeder is currently scout at Aston Villa so I doubt it.

In that case, he's probably been spotted at a game or at Ryton, no-doubt watching Gardner or checking out his injury, and some fool has put one and one together and got three.

Nonleagueherewecome

The same fella posts crap every week about stuff that never happens.....

Let's hope he posts something about how we are certainties for relegation soon, then.

shmmeee

I didn't take it too seriously, just thought it was a talking point beyond how we are shit and hate SISU :D

rob9872

Wouldn't be my ideal choice but in our current predicament we can't afford to be choosy and if it was a straight choice between Roeder and Thorn I know which way my vote would go.

georgehudson

rumour on gmk

get real, 1 & all, it's more players needed, not more backroom persons,
we have the smallest & youngest squad in the division,
& that tells you what !
credit to AT for putting the 'ball' back into the ?owners? court,
still 'kd' will have a remedy,
i've got a remedy for 'kd', but i'm not allowed to publish it!
PUSB

Grendel

Wouldn't be my ideal choice but in our current predicament we can't afford to be choosy and if it was a straight choice between Roeder and Thorn I know which way my vote would go.

Agree. It is never, ever going to happen but given the choice of Roeder or Thorn? Mmmm let's think about that for one nano-second.

Disorganised1

But Ken has given up the chairmanship to support Andy on the playing side. I have every confidence the points will start to roll in now. Starting with 1 against Hull this week.

beduth

Why not get Steve Farmer in in from Beduth , he can`t do any worse , and his knowledge of non-league will be handy if worse comes to worse.:)

Users who are viewing this thread