Rumour is it is out of two, but who ? (1 Viewer)

W

westcountry_skyblue

I wonder who is doing the interviewing is it,The Chuckle brothers and Jimmy Krankie???Didnt they live in Cov once,the Krankies?

Mr pot

Dion did a job a coventry and a very good one his spell here was one of the best though his affection more lies in the area. He's a family man and has based himself in stratford upon Avon for years. I've know him over a decade and his heart has never been solely for the sky blues. He has completely and utterly put all of it behind him and has no desire to return or has much interest in any role or talk about his time at coventry

Last edited:

SkyblueBazza

Yeah...Pinky or Perky...Laurel or Hardy...let's face we have a. No idea because we do not know exactly what the criteria are
b. No influence on the decision whatsoever

theprince

Am I the only one who wouldn't want Dublin here based on the fact that he refused to play for his to force through a move to our biggest local rivals (at the time...whether it was reciprocated was neither here nor there)???

WM
If fans knew the whole story they may think a bit differently.

Gint11

Why on Earth would you have Dion. He has managed no-one. Have you not learned anything from Thorns time at the club. Jeez

Blooming heck, tagged the wrong quote. Sorry Mary_mungo_midge

covcity4life

i wouldnt mind nilson back,we played some good stuff under him if i remember correctly,but i was at uni so didnt get to many games that season.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I wonder who is doing the interviewing is it,The Chuckle brothers and Jimmy Krankie???Didnt they live in Cov once,the Krankies?

Yeah. They lived in St Martins Rd (at the end of Green Lane) I used to deliver their milk!

Sterling Archer

If it is Nilsson can we add a clause to his contract that Jim Smith isn't allowed within a 10 mile radius of him to 'help him out'?

wingy

Yeah. They lived in St Martins Rd (at the end of Green Lane) I used to deliver their milk!

HaHa another ex milko,used to do it myself back in the day HH. Thats 3 of us on here ,KD being the other one ;) don't mention coventry's most eminent one in his company though ;):p:eek::slap:

rob9872

HaHa another ex milko,used to do it myself back in the day HH. Thats 3 of us on here ,KD being the other one ;) don't mention coventry's most eminent one in his company though ;):p:eek::slap:

I did a milkround before 6th form and then scrubbed the pumps and swept the forecourts at the local garage after school. My god I was a scratter back then, but had more disposable income than I ever have now :(

stevo_ccfc

Talk filtering out of the City camp is that there are 2 serious candidates being considered, both ex-players one has been a manager, one hasn't and Shaw isn't one of them. There's a number of ex-City who have been a manager rumoured to be interested but who could the other be if true. Although interviewing Phil Brown sort of refutes that, i suppose all on the shortlist will get interviewed.

Kevin MacDonald used to play for us and was caretaker down the road at the villa

Users who are viewing this thread