Rumour: Hoffman and Elliot takeover negotiations (8 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
It is misleading, but most fans I think will believe when they see it. I was hopeful when the first bid went in - but I have moved on now to the seeing is believing standpoint.

I just think if there was a massive bullshit button it would be a bit better for fans.

SISU, Council, Wasps, Hoffman, Observer, Telegraph, Fans groups.

All guilty of playing stupid PR games, misleading.

If there was just a huge button that told them to shut the fuck up when they tried to mislead or spout bullshit everything would be so much simpler.

shmmeee

What I don't get is why?

The 3rd one may well have been amazing but we don't know until more info comes out. The past 2 were never going to be accepted and neither was the £51,987.35 so what's the point? Is it some form of pressure to do something?

You'd think he must have some idea of what Joy is like and what she'd accept and whether she'd accept it from him.

I wish there was one set of people in this debacle apart from the fans that you could actually work out what the hell their game was.

Nick

Administrator
You'd think he must have some idea of what Joy is like and what she'd accept and whether she'd accept it from him.

I wish there was one set of people in this debacle apart from the fans that you could actually work out what the hell their game was.

That's the thing, nothing is ever straight in all of it. There is always a twist that will come out about something.

He would have known the first 2 bids would be rejected, he has also made a big point about everything being secret and offended that details came out but every other day it's "I know somebody who knows hoffman who has said...". It's just all really strange, the same as offering £51,987.35 that time.

letsallsingtogether

I seen it in my tea leaves.
And Rosie Lee saw it in my palm reading last week on the prom.
This is my issue with it, it misleads people who do only believe it all out of hope. :(

I want a takeover, I want bids to go through and be accepted but am also open to seeing information about it and realising it really isn't going to happen while the bids are as they are.
Fuck me you keep going on about misleading people.
We have been mislead since we came out of the Prem.
Fuck me I still believe we will get promoted next season that is the way we are.

Brylowes

What I don't get is why?

The 3rd one may well have been amazing but we don't know until more info comes out. The past 2 were never going to be accepted and neither was the £51,987.35 so what's the point? Is it some form of pressure to do something?
I think it's all down to the legals, when the JRs reach there conclusion (win or lose) SISU
Will definitely want out, really will be nothing here for them then.

shmmeee

That's the thing, nothing is ever straight in all of it. There is always a twist that will come out about something.

He would have known the first 2 bids would be rejected, he has also made a big point about everything being secret and offended that details came out but every other day it's "I know somebody who knows hoffman who has said...". It's just all really strange, the same as offering £51,987.35 that time.

Just starting to think they're all incompetent fuck wits. No super special secret plan, no mind games, just fucktards as far as the eye can see in all directions, stumbling from one cock up and cover up to another.

Why does there seem to be such a massive lack of competence in all areas of life at the moment?

Nick

Administrator
I seen it in my tea leaves.
And Rosie Lee saw it in my palm reading last week on the prom.

Fuck me you keep going on about misleading people.
We have been mislead since we came out of the Prem.
Fuck me I still believe we will get promoted next season that is the way we are.

No wonder you get so angry all the time.

My cousin in Nigeria needs a bank account to put 10 million in, he said you can keep 5 of it if you help him out. He can only do it using your card though, so if you can PM me your address, card number, security code off the back and start / end dates and your pin number as well I'll get it arranged. :emoji_yum:

rybccfc

Nick honestly why are you allways such a wind up bo matter what is said by anybody any moneys given to sisu for our club should be seen as a good offer. At the end of the day the club is now worthless regardless of whether you have an "expert" saying we are worth £X (that lets be fair no one had heard of before) or what sisu value the club at which is ridicolous.Stop attacking people for having an opinion. We have to listen to yours all the time.

letsallsingtogether

No wonder you get so angry all the time.

My cousin in Nigeria needs a bank account to put 10 million in, he said you can keep 5 of it if you help him out. He can only do it using your card though, so if you can PM me your address, card number, security code off the back and start / end dates and your pin number as well I'll get it arranged. :emoji_yum:
I gave it you last time you asked.

Nick

Administrator
Nick honestly why are you allways such a wind up bo matter what is said by anybody any moneys given to sisu for our club should be seen as a good offer. At the end of the day the club is now worthless regardless of whether you have an "expert" saying we are worth £X (that lets be fair no one had heard of before) or what sisu value the club at which is ridicolous.Stop attacking people for having an opinion. We have to listen to yours all the time.

How is it a wind up to point out why you can see it will be rejected and why it wasn't a good offer?

You need to come at it from a realistic point of view rather than "SISU don't deserve anything so should get what they are given". That won't make them go.

I'm not basing anything on what an expert said, I am basing it on what he was actually bidding for and why it was different to the £1 stuff.

Nobody is being attacked for having an opinion. They are having facts pointed out to them that shows why some things they say are incorrect. You can't just say things and then give it the "yeah but it's my opinion" line all of the time.

Nick

Administrator
I gave it you last time you asked.

Oh, thought it was your bro.

Thanks, that was a good night! :)

giphy.gif

Brylowes

OK that's the best guess for Sisu. What about Hoffman?
As Nick intimated earlier pressure, keeping the focus on them, I do think he'd love them To accept
but knows deep down that they won't.
I think GH would love it even more if all the noise and commotion attracted a serious player to the
Table.

Nick

Administrator
As Nick intimated earlier pressure, keeping the focus on them, I do think he'd love them To accept
I think GH would love it even more if all the noise and commotion attracted a serious player to the
Table.

Surely making bids that are never going to be accepted doesn't do his credibility any good? Especially when it constantly doesn't work.

I just don't get why he would be doing it. (Unless if course he does pull a 4th bid out that blows everybody away).

shmmeee

Table.

Then it's incompetence. I mean what pressure? To do what? It's just a finance version of chucking pigs and tying ribbons?

No serious investor/buyer is going to look at this shit show and want in. There's a reason you don't put factory seconds in the shop window.

Brylowes

Surely making bids that are never going to be accepted doesn't do his credibility any good? Especially when it constantly doesn't work.

I just don't get why he would be doing it. (Unless if course he does pull a 4th bid out that blows everybody away).
Why would it do his credibility any harm, in the eyes of the fans and the (don't look to deep media) he's
A fan trying his best to save the club from terrible owners, whether that's by buying it or just making life
Uncomfortable for them.

Nick

Administrator
Why would it do his credibility any harm, in the eyes of the fans and the (don't look to deep media) he's
A fan trying his best to save the club from terrible owners, whether that's by buying it or just making life
Uncomfortable for them.

So what's it going to achieve?

Fair enough if he is really trying to buy it but the guy is high up and has experience in business, he isn't a randomer just trying his luck. Surely he would know the bid will get brushed away straight off.

So what's the game / plan behind it all? I just can't get my head around it.

Grendel

Uncomfortable for them.

He is a business expert making offers that no one would accept. It's not credible and he still has his disaster in crime combover partner by his side.

Brylowes

So what's it going to achieve?

Fair enough if he is really trying to buy it but the guy is high up and has experience in business, he isn't a randomer just trying his luck. Surely he would know the bid will get brushed away straight off.

So what's the game / plan behind it all? I just can't get my head around it.
I don't know, I'm no business finance expert I'm just a normal fan and admittedly not the brightest,
But as you say he knows his stuff and is no fool so he's upto something.

Nick

Administrator
I don't know, I'm no business finance expert I'm just a normal fan and admittedly not the brightest,
But as you say he knows his stuff and is no fool so he's upto something.

If SISU do sell up and give him all of the good bits and keep all of the debt for £1.2m or whatever he offers next then great but why would they?

Have to step back away from the "They are bastards who deserve nothing" type thing, it isn't about what they get it's about how likely it is to actually happen.

Pair that with Wasps making a u Turn and now this court stuff it just seems a bit too co-incidental.

Brylowes

If SISU do sell up and give him all of the good bits and keep all of the debt for £1.2m or whatever he offers next then great but why would they?

Have to step back away from the "They are bastards who deserve nothing" type thing, it isn't about what they get it's about how likely it is to actually happen.

Pair that with Wasps making a u Turn and now this court stuff it just seems a bit too co-incidental.
I agree there's something going on, I just hope and prey the end result is them leaving.

coop

We are worth penny's we have to forget about what they have put in,so called millions and look at what it is actually worth we own training ground and a few players contracts so a couple of million tops.

SonofErnie

This may be a somewhat simplistic analogy, however who in their right mind would offer to buy someone's property and at the same time settle their mortgage! On that basis, £5 million for the CCFC assets (squad + Ryton + brand) and no offer to take on the debt, feels about right to me. Lower than that if Ryton's not included.

eastwoodsdustman

The way I see it is that he has put a 'sisu' type of offer to sisu. Full of if's,but's and maybe's. They are old hands at this sort of this and as the saying goes, 'you can't kid a kidder'. They know that his offer, although good if it all comes to fruition, isn't worth a great deal.

Chipfat

Its all a game of brinkmanship and its being played out for all to watch and guess on the truth. The only fact about the structure is Sisu control the club, Wasps control the ground and the CCC control the land. Other than that we can all speculate on rights and wrongs and blame aside.

The only other fact is while SISU are in control of the club it is on a continuos downward spiral by design or not, its very hard to see a upturn any time soon. Sisu are not easy to deal with or responsive to any potential buyer, they are quite happy to plod on using the club as a vehicle for whatever means or purpose they have. Which again nobody knows the aims, target or why's they are still at a club. Looks like another season that is a pattern of our past, Court case, Ownership issues, Playing Budgets and terrible transfer deadlines not forgetting every now and then a spark of positive thoughts that are quickly drown in the sea of struggles ending in bottom to mid table finish.

Last edited:

Brylowes

The only other fact is while SISU are in control of the club its is on a continuos downward spiral by design or not, its very hard to see a upturn any time soon.
I think a lot of people will be content and see a top half finish next season as an upturn,
IMHO anything other than promotion will be another abject failure, and will be followed
The season after with relegation.

hill83

The bid was sat with SISU for a week, which means they took it seriously and considered it. Roll on the next bid!

Except it doesn't definitely mean that does it. It could have been ignored for a week. Why make stuff up?

Edit: That looks like I'm having a go. I'm not, but it is a massive leap of faith from practically nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread