Rumour from the boardroom (4 Viewers)

Grendel

Is it punishable by a points deduction?

I don’t see how. The saracans breach was a deliberate attempt to get round the cap by offering players fringe benefits as I understand it. This is an issue more on income received not a set amount on salaries

fernandopartridge

I don’t see how. The saracans breach was a deliberate attempt to get round the cap by offering players fringe benefits as I understand it. This is an issue more on income received not a set amount on salaries
Not sure what the FCA remedies are for such an investigation, fines most likely.

Sky Blue Harry H

That makes no sense, he travels to work because he has to...

...and to watch our football team, we have to; isn't that right?

Also - hardly any went to Northampton (I didn't). This time it felt different to me, so I do travel there. Of course I wish we were back in Cov, but until then, I'm going. I'm not even having a go at those staying away, but those who come on here and show no interest in the football side of things, but just have a pop at the owners - makes you wonder what they are all about. Those who have a pop at the owners, but still show an interest in the team - fine by me.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

...and to watch our football team, we have to; isn't that right?

Also - hardly any went to Northampton (I didn't). This time it felt different to me, so I do travel there. Of course I wish we were back in Cov, but until then, I'm going. I'm not even having a go at those staying away, but those who come on here and show no interest in the football side of things, but just have a pop at the owners - makes you wonder what they are all about. Those who have a pop at the owners, but still show an interest in the team - fine by me.
Me too

The coventrian

Your football club should be in your home town, if people hadn’t gone to Northampton sisu would most likely not repeated the same fuck up

Sisu have created this whole catastrofuck and yet people on this site blindly blame wasps and the council...the council are cunts no doubt, wasps opportunistic twats but sisu are to blame

We MUST play in our home town ASAP...where’s the proof that sisu will build a ground? Fucking no where...zero
Lie after lie after fucking lie

If they showed any real intent then more would go to brum...ffs
You're wasting your breath with some of the dullards on here.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Your football club should be in your home town, if people hadn’t gone to Northampton sisu would most likely not repeated the same fuck up

Sisu have created this whole catastrofuck and yet people on this site blindly blame wasps and the council...the council are cunts no doubt, wasps opportunistic twats but sisu are to blame

We MUST play in our home town ASAP...where’s the proof that sisu will build a ground? Fucking no where...zero
Lie after lie after fucking lie

If they showed any real intent then more would go to brum...ffs
Absolute myopic dissolution bollocks.
Who put us in this situation you fucking idiot?
Yes it’s accepted that SISU created this.

but going forward, getting the club back to Coventry, what do you propose the club do?

do you want us to sign up to terms that are just as bad as before?

The snagging point is a wasps caveat. The indemnity. The complaint can not be dropped. What can SISU do?

2 options:

1) sign up to potentially lethal terms
2) play in Birmingham

if you can name another option go for it - if not why are you still claiming to support the club. Because right now they’re the only two options

Users who are viewing this thread