Rumour: Bad News (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Sheepy

Again this is only from a lad at work, who spoke to 4 people at the Palace game yesterday.
He says (I already see how suspicious this looks) that these 4 guys protested outside SISU's office in London yesterday and that they are actually meeting Brody next Wednesday.
They also claim that SISU are going to sell Clingan for £1m, Juke for £2m and Turner for £1m to Southampton as well as take the money from the Dann transfer and then sell to Hoffman for £24m - making them a tidy £5m profit (from the alledged £30m they claim to have invested.
No reason to believe the lad's lying - whether these 4 people are or not remains to be seen.
If this happens, then we're screwed... but the rebuilding may finally begin.

Otis

So 4 guys who were protesting outside Sisu's office were told by Sisu that we wil be selling players and then selling the club to Hoffman?

Seriously?

Sky Blue Sheepy

I know, sounds a bit suspicious doesn't it. Still, in his words they were "adamant".
Tbh I'll believe it when I see it - but maybe this is 'openness' Brody was on about all along -.-'

SkyBlueScottie

I know, sounds a bit suspicious doesn't it. Still, in his words they were "adamant".
Tbh I'll believe it when I see it - but maybe this is 'openness' Brody was on about all along -.-'

A bit suspicous?

I realise we are all desperate for some good news or positive change, but seriously???

Bertola

£24million for a club that would have no real assets once Clingan, Juke and Turner have gone.... When the initial offer was £1..... I dont see that!

pusbccfc

Its believable to tell the truth

kg82

Alright, don't take the piss, he's just relaying messages. It sounds unbelievable but we'll find out won't we.

OyJimmy

The rumour I have heard is that SISU are basically trying to raise 10 million from the sale of players and will then put us into admin (maybe if Hoffman won't buy?).

operationprem

It was on CWR before the game there was a small protest outside sisu office, brinner was being interviewed apparently brody phoned him an there gonna try an set up a meeting to reassure fans. Nothing about selling the club or players though

SkyBlueinLondon

I work near their offices so will go and stand outside every morning and then report what they tell me to you all. We should then all be fully informed on the goings on at Coventry:p

Astute

I was standing outside the offices last week. They told me they were raising enough money to buy Fabregas. That is the reason for the lack of spending. Problem is he decided to go somewhere a little warmer at the last minute :whistle:

SkyBlueScottie

I would rather they set up meetings with potential investors rather than trying to placate fans reassuring us that come next year we will be in a better shape as we will stick rigidly to the financial fair play rules..... They are using that as an excuse to not spend any money, you just know that any board worth their salt will find a way to increase revenue, bloody hell it only took Man City a naming rights deal to circumvent it.

As for Brody when he is answering our questions, has his Mum confiscated his pc/ i phone / blackberry off of him as he has been very quiet on twitter

guicey15

Anything is possible when SISU are in charge. God knows what there going to do next. Expect the unexpected

ccfcway

Ah, they invisible Brody reappears....

Kept his mouth shut for weeks, but then buckles to 4 chaps standing outside and office on a wednesday afternoon, unless one of them was Jack Bauer, i wouldnt have thought this was true

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
but surely LB was in Canada ........ or Russia ........ USA........ maybe Portugal .......... anywhere but England cos he may have to watch us for once !

howzer

Banned
ffs the biggest laugh of the week goes to this wum, 24 million, hoff offered a quid on a beer mat mate. oh dear care in the community at work

Moff

ffs the biggest laugh of the week goes to this wum, 24 million, hoff offered a quid on a beer mat mate. oh dear care in the community at work

Pot and kettle come to mind.

He is only expressing an opinion, and it is a forum, so why not give him a break.

You certainly didnt like people calling you 'nasty names' on other forums.

brinner

Again this is only from a lad at work, who spoke to 4 people at the Palace game yesterday.
He says (I already see how suspicious this looks) that these 4 guys protested outside SISU's office in London yesterday and that they are actually meeting Brody next Wednesday.
They also claim that SISU are going to sell Clingan for £1m, Juke for £2m and Turner for £1m to Southampton as well as take the money from the Dann transfer and then sell to Hoffman for £24m - making them a tidy £5m profit (from the alledged £30m they claim to have invested.
No reason to believe the lad's lying - whether these 4 people are or not remains to be seen.
If this happens, then we're screwed... but the rebuilding may finally begin.
thats not what we were told and we were protesting!

and brody says he not been on twitter as his account is suspended for overuse!!

Sky Blue Sheepy

thats not what we were told and we were protesting!

and brody says he not been on twitter as his account is suspended for overuse!!
Fair enough, I literally reposted something I was told at work this morning.

ffs the biggest laugh of the week goes to this wum, 24 million
I'm a regular poster on here and consider most of my posts to be well thought out - if not always 100% accurate.
Consider you've posted your fair share of heat-of-the-moment tripe, please refrain from comparing me to a WUM

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

I was standing outside the SISU offices and Brody came out and told me that they've taken the word 'gullible' out of the dictionary.

skybluedan

Tell you what dont know if i want the hoff in charge with his haggeling skills 1 pound to 24 mil Hoff your fired.............................lol

Godiva

Deleted - hadn't read the whole of todays postings.

ajsccfc

As much as I'd like to believe SISU revealed their diabolical plan, it should be remembered that Bond villains are fictional characters.

Users who are viewing this thread