Rugby lions! (1 Viewer)

wingy

This is sad,gone into Liquidation .Does this mean someone has free rein to develope the site now as not owned by them.Produced some great players there over the years.

Willsy

This is sad,gone into Liquidation .Does this mean someone has free rein to develope the site now as not owned by them.Produced some great players there over the years.

Iam from rugby, gutted to hear about this as I was a jnr and colt there. Such a good season, but shows the down point of getting someone in with cash to spare. The ground will no doubt become housing, as the surrounding area did

cloughie

Iam from rugby, gutted to hear about this as I was a jnr and colt there. Such a good season, but shows the down point of getting someone in with cash to spare. The ground will no doubt become housing, as the surrounding area did

I wouldn't be suprised after all the owners bull about going to the top, maybe this was his plan

buy the land/ club cheaply and eventually turn it into a housing development

LastGarrison

Played many a game and tourament at Lions as a lad playing for Barkers and Broadstreet.

Great shame. Always guaranteed a tough game.

cmoncity

Very sad played alot of years over there for nuneaton juniors and colts is there nothing that can be done

Users who are viewing this thread