Rugby league World cup 2021 (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

The grass and waste food one is extra the other one is included in your council tax

That’s stupid. I bet other councils do the same though.

SkyblueBazza

I'm saying that your posts on here indicate you have more interest in defending wasps than anything to do with ccfc. That's not up for dispute as anybody can click your profile to see for themselves.

You have no idea what I refer to when I mention things to do with ccfc.

If somebody gave me free tickets to go and watch us play mk Dons, I wouldn't sign up on the AFC Wimbledon site to tell them how great it was.

Hmmm...moderator dictating what people can & cannot dispute in a chat room? That's healthy.

I wouldn't expect you be on another club's site at all. But if there was a thread on this site about MK Dons you might well comment. So why ypu have a specific issue with me doing so I have no idea.

Your problem though not mine

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Hmmm...moderator dictating what people can & cannot dispute in a chat room? That's healthy.

I wouldn't expect you be on another club's site at all. But if there was a thread on this site about MK Dons you might well comment. So why ypu have a specific issue with me doing so I have no idea.

Your problem though not mine

I was pointing out your strange targeted conversations. Nice try at the "dictation" line though.

Plenty of discussion about the transfer window. Guess you aren't interested? You prove my point exactly.

I was pointing out about another clubs site because you are coming on here being the one man Wasps PR man and no discussion of CCFC at all.

SkyblueBazza

I was pointing out your strange targeted conversations. Nice try at the "dictation" line though.

Plenty of discussion about the transfer window. Guess you aren't interested? You prove my point exactly.

I was pointing out about another clubs site because you are coming on here being the one man Wasps PR man and no discussion of CCFC at all.

That is rubbish.
I comment on stuff in general. Due to personal stuff going on...in the last couple years my posting has become less in general, but probably pretty focused...like a few others - on Brexit shenanigans.

As for the 'dictation' - you said it!! So I am not 'trying' anything.

Nick

Administrator
That is rubbish.
I comment on stuff in general. Due to personal stuff going on...in the last couple years my posting has become less in general, but probably pretty focused...like a few others - on Brexit shenanigans.

As for the 'dictation' - you said it!! So I am not 'trying' anything.

It clearly isn't rubbish, is it? I didn't say anything about posting about Brexit, I said about CCFC.

SkyblueBazza

It clearly isn't rubbish, is it? I didn't say anything about posting about Brexit, I said about CCFC.
Well you appear to have enough time to check (& recommend it to others) my post history...although you have obviously reviewed a certain time period that suits your need rather than all of them. You must think I am a Wasps 'plant'? Is that why you seem to be going off on one specifically with me?
Fact is, I have said before - Wasps are here. None of us can effect that. Either let it frustrate the hell out of you or accept it for what is is. The latter is far less stressful. I had a positive experience - not going to apologise for it.
And I won't let you dictate what topics I should comment on either.

Nick

Administrator
Well you appear to have enough time to check (& recommend it to others) my post history...although you have obviously reviewed a certain time period that suits your need rather than all of them. You must think I am a Wasps 'plant'? Is that why you seem to be going off on one specifically with me?
Fact is, I have said before - Wasps are here. None of us can effect that. Either let it frustrate the hell out of you or accept it for what is is. The latter is far less stressful. I had a positive experience - not going to apologise for it.
And I won't let you dictate what topics I should comment on either.

Again, it doesn't take time. It is something that takes 10 seconds at the most.

Where did I say anything about a Wasps plant?

Erm, you are on a CCFC forum. Common sense dictates that you would at least also discuss CCFC rather than only logging in to check what people have said about Wasps. Is that normal?

Like I said, try going on the AFC Wimbledon forum to just discuss MK Dons and see how long you last.

SkyblueBazza

Again, it doesn't take time. It is something that takes 10 seconds at the most.

Where did I say anything about a Wasps plant?

Erm, you are on a CCFC forum. Common sense dictates that you would at least also discuss CCFC rather than only logging in to check what people have said about Wasps. Is that normal?

Like I said, try going on the AFC Wimbledon forum to just discuss MK Dons and see how long you last.

That is the point - I have made MANY CCFC posts, just less so in more recent times. Take lobger than the 10s to satisfy your witchhunt(?) & you will find them! Wasps...I didn't start the thread. And I post on several topics that I have posted on over time...probably mostly in response rather than initiating an exchange.

Not sure why you have such a big bee in yer bonnet about it.

Nick

Administrator
That is the point - I have made MANY CCFC posts, just less so in more recent times. Take lobger than the 10s to satisfy your witchhunt(?) & you will find them! Wasps...I didn't start the thread. And I post on several topics that I have posted on over time...probably mostly in response rather than initiating an exchange.

Not sure why you have such a big bee in yer bonnet about it.

I didn't say you did start the thread. You are however jumping straight in to defend (like you did on the other one).

It really isn't that hard to understand is it? If somebody mentions Wasps, you are logging in to check for replies. You aren't anywhere near as bothered when it comes to posts about CCFC.

If that is all you are bothered about, there are a couple of Wasps forums you can sign up to.

SkyblueBazza

I didn't say you did start the thread. You are however jumping straight in to defend (like you did on the other one).

It really isn't that hard to understand is it? If somebody mentions Wasps, you are logging in to check for replies. You aren't anywhere near as bothered when it comes to posts about CCFC.

If that is all you are bothered about, there are a couple of Wasps forums you can sign up to.

Well if you have a pop at someone Nick...are you really surprised that they at least appear to be defending themself? That isn't hard to understand now is it?

I read posts on CCFC...I don't HAVE to comment. If I feel strongly enough then I do. Think the last post I was defending MR who back in October had shit that smelled of roses, but that turned to the most foul smelling shit by mid-December. And yes - I went on there for a while after to check for replies. And would respond to them if I felt it appropriate.

I am not even especially bothered about Wasps per-se. You seem to be though.

Nick

Administrator
Well if you have a pop at someone Nick...are you really surprised that they at least appear to be defending themself? That isn't hard to understand now is it?

I read posts on CCFC...I don't HAVE to comment. If I feel strongly enough then I do. Think the last post I was defending MR who back in October had shit that smelled of roses, but that turned to the most foul smelling shit by mid-December. And yes - I went on there for a while after to check for replies. And would respond to them if I felt it appropriate.

I am not even especially bothered about Wasps per-se. You seem to be though.

So you feel strongly enough about Wasps to post then? Make up your mind, you seem to be contradicting yourself a bit.

SkyblueBazza

So you feel strongly enough about Wasps to post then? Make up your mind, you seem to be contradicting yourself a bit.
I felt I'd read a lot of negative stuff about them but my reality was actually a positive experience...especially given that my team won...& extended the positivity.

You took issue with that. So it must be your problem.

Nick

Administrator
I felt I'd read a lot of negative stuff about them but my reality was actually a positive experience...especially given that my team won...& extended the positivity.

You took issue with that. So it must be your problem.

You also then tried to spout loads of incorrect facts to big them up and showed just how little you knew about things at CCFC games.

It's a little bit strange.

SkyblueBazza

You also then tried to spout loads of incorrect facts to big them up and showed just how little you knew about things at CCFC games.

It's a little bit strange.

Spit it out ffs...what is your problem???

'Big them up' by saying Iwent on a freebie & had a good day. No idea it was a 'Community day' tbh, but in light of all the negative stuff I read on SBT - I began to wonder how representative the views actually were...other than a minorty of City fans on a minority forum. So I I said what I experienced - & YOU have an issue. Nobody else seems to have one...others seem to accept it for what it was. An opinion on an experience.
How little I knew about CCFC games? I tend not to say anything about those I do attend let alone those I don't...I find it generally the same shit that was said when we were relegated from the Premiership - win lose or draw! It's all been said.

Nick

Administrator
You are now saying you don't bother to discuss ccfc because it's the same old shit.

It's obviously way over your head what is pointed out to you.

Like I said, go on the AFC Wimbledon forum to only want to talk about mk Dons and see how that works...

Oh, multiple people had to keep correcting you. Then a thread with a hint of wasps in it and you are all over it.

SkyblueBazza

You are now saying you don't bother to discuss ccfc because it's the same old shit.

It's obviously way over your head what is pointed out to you.

Like I said, go on the AFC Wimbledon forum to only want to talk about mk Dons and see how that works...

Oh, multiple people had to keep correcting you. Then a thread with a hint of wasps in it and you are all over it.

Yep way over my head - so spit it out!

Same old shit from people such as you. We do well, MR is God & we are a cert for automatic promotion. Lose a few & it is time to ditch MR & seek a new fix-all...like what has failed us many times in the past!

I might get more sense on the AFC Wimbledon forum than with you tbh.

Now bore off

Nick

Administrator
Yep way over my head - so spit it out!

Same old shit from people such as you. We do well, MR is God & we are a cert for automatic promotion. Lose a few & it is time to ditch MR & seek a new fix-all...like what has failed us many times in the past!

I might get more sense on the AFC Wimbledon forum than with you tbh.

Now bore off

Looks like you haven't read my posts and are clutching at straws trying to talk about football.

I have spit it out. It's just obviously too complicated for you.

Bore off, that's ironic.

SkyblueBazza

Looks like you haven't read my posts and are clutching at straws trying to talk about football.

I have spit it out. It's just obviously too complicated for you.

Bore off, that's ironic.
Give Mart my regards

Users who are viewing this thread