ruben reid (1 Viewer)

FinchyNo1

I would be quite happy with this signing (Compared to Parkin) if it was true but cant see it happening - maybe in the loan window.;)

skybluebeduff

Also says on football rumors that we're signing Darren Gibson, Stephen Kelly, John Guidetti and someone else on loan tomorrow....:facepalm: Fooking WUM's

Platt_The_Donkey

Ruben Reid, Oldham player i believe, but if this info has come from the football rumours site, then its horse crap.

Skybluefaz

Your thinking of Reuben Hazell I think. Isn't Reid the guy who signed for west brom from Rotheram? Young, pacey. Probably no chance of signing anyone though ennit.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Your thinking of Reuben Hazell I think. Isn't Reid the guy who signed for west brom from Rotheram? Young, pacey. Probably no chance of signing anyone though ennit.
Reuben Reid yes he was signed by West Brom from Rotherham but is now playing for Oldham in League 1.

6 Generations

According to Oldhams M.E.N. correspondent, ther are unconfirmed reports that Reuben Reid who is Oldhams top scorer, is having a medical at Coventry.

He was on the phone to Boundary Park seeking clarification!!

6 Generations

According to Oldhams M.E.N. correspondent, ther are unconfirmed reports that Reuben Reid who is Oldhams top scorer, is having a medical at Coventry.

False alarm.

Reuben Reid is not having medical at Ricoh, but another Reid is!!!!

Plot thickens

coop

Not great 4 goals all 4 penalty's

Users who are viewing this thread