RT News Claims Islamic 'Time Bomb' is imminent in UK (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

Sadly predictable!

Indeed, it is.

It still bemuses me that people still ardently (and violently) believe that 'Islamic Extremists' are going by the words of the Qu'uran (spelling?) to the letter, when in fact they've twisted the words and meanings into something quite ugly.

This does nothing to differentiate between Extremists and ordinary Muslims, which I believe is how The West wants it.

The next World War is brewing, oh yes.

Grendel

Indeed, it is.

It still bemuses me that people still ardently (and violently) believe that 'Islamic Extremists' are going by the words of the Qu'uran (spelling?) to the letter, when in fact they've twisted the words and meanings into something quite ugly.

This does nothing to differentiate between Extremists and ordinary Muslims, which I believe is how The West wants it.

The next World War is brewing, oh yes.

No it really isnt

J

Jack Griffin

These religious texts can be taken many ways, they are all full of contradictions, especially the bible.

The Qur'an has a number of passages that support military action against non-Muslims, for example:

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)...

from Qur'an 9:5

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book...

from Qur'an 9:29

I'm sure IS take stuff like that as central to their 'mission statement'.

Other passages confirmed the rightness of the ancient military tradition of looting from the defeated, and specified how the booty should be divided.

Macca

Britain First and the EDL? Forgive me for not shitting myself. I don't see them launching a 129 death gun and suicide mission anytime soon

rob9872

Crap lazy article making out ukio to be racist. Any excuse to knock them down rather than accepting we have an issue. They are not the national front as the article purports them to be, the edl yes and to alarmed degree nick griffins lot, but not ukip. They don't want mass immigration and they do want out of Europe with little other credible policies but not racist. If racists who are too ignorant to understand follow them they can't help it, but lumping them in with the nf should not be allowed. And no I didn't vote for them before anyone thinks I did.

dancers lance

It's not that hard to become radical when you live your life by a fictional book (that you believe is real) that just wants the end of times and promotes 'this life' as worthless, that Kafirs must die, and that death is just the start of a better life where the best roles are given to the most devout.

mechaishida

I think a few of us are failing to see the grander picture; the 'war on Islam' is snowballing every day, it seems. Hatred is amplifying.

Do you think this will affect none of you, when the shit truly hits the fan?

mechaishida

It's not that hard to become radical when you live your life by a fictional book (that you believe is real) that just wants the end of times and promotes 'this life' as worthless, that Kafirs must die, and that death is just the start of a better life where the best roles are given to the most devout.

Religion summarised beautifully, and this is why I believe the 'war on Islam' will culminate in a large scale Middle Eastern conflict.

More importantly, what's going on with your neighbour's security light?? It's been fucking days and still no update. :p

dancers lance

Religion summarised beautifully, and this is why I believe the 'war on Islam' will culminate in a large scale Middle Eastern conflict.

More importantly, what's going on with your neighbour's security light?? It's been fucking days and still no update. :p

Religion is bullshit, it should not be respected, taught to children in our schools, pandered to by politicians or be forgiven as an excuse for someone to get offended. Religion is a personal belief system that that should be kept to one's self and should be ridiculed every single day by those of us that are not...Fucking Stupid!

As much as the "Religious" want to make it serious history, It's just second hand shite, handed down by illiterate peasants who couldn't figure out why it was raining and crops didn't grow, so.............................Magic Big Guy!!!!!!!!!

Update on Security light to follow........

Otis

I don't think they understand war too well. Thought the idea was to grow your army. Very difficult to do so if you keep blowing yourselves up to reach 'paradise.' ;o)

It's a nonsense. God is love but will then reward you with an eternal paradise for massacring thousands of innocent people including children?

I don't see how anyone with any degree of intelligence would buy into all this conflicted, hypocritical crap.

Philosorapter

Its something which is known as divine command theory and unfortunately it effects most flavours of the monotheistic faiths and beyond.

From Wiki:

Divine command theory is a meta-ethical theory which proposes that an action's status as morally good is equivalent to whether it is commanded by God. The theory asserts that what is moral is determined by what God commands, and that to be moral is to follow his commands.

This is where the problem manifests itself, not in the particular kind of religion.

If there was only another way to judge our morality from...

[video=youtube;bOpf6KcWYyw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpf6KcWYyw[/video]

Sick Boy

These religious texts can be taken many ways, they are all full of contradictions, especially the bible.

The Qur'an has a number of passages that support military action against non-Muslims, for example:

I'm sure IS take stuff like that as central to their 'mission statement'.

Other passages confirmed the rightness of the ancient military tradition of looting from the defeated, and specified how the booty should be divided.

As does the Bible; personally I'd be annoyed if some psychopaths were waging war in the name of my religion.

Only racists or morons follow groups like Britain first

Users who are viewing this thread