Royal Baby (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody fussed? So many people stood outside the hospital waiting, they should be rounded up and given jobs!

Otis

Nope. Cannot give a monkey's!

Constant coverage on BBC breakfast this morning.

Good God, anyone would think it was the second coming of Christ.

If that did happen mind you, it would still be the 2nd leading story in the headlines after the Royal Baby one!!

Nick

Administrator
What made me laugh was on the radio earlier they said how he was by her side, like he was some sort of hero for being at the hospital with her.

Brighton Sky Blue

'The world is waiting' says the BBC website. Yeah, those people in Syria getting blown up by their own government or all those starving in Africa must have it way up their agenda.

I thought the government were supposed to discourage people who don't work from having children ?

LastGarrison

I'm going against the grain and although it is far from consuming my day I wish them all the best and I am intrigued to see what they have and what it's called.

The media coverage is grossly OTT but I have to say I like William and Harry as individuals and Kate also seems alright.

Macca

'The world is waiting' says the BBC website. Yeah, those people in Syria getting blown up by their own government or all those starving in Africa must have it way up their agenda.

Although it nearly made me ill I ve just bought the Guardian so I can read some news rather than a royal baby wank mag. Still at least I ve got some bog paper for later!

spwaverley4916

as usual total over the top coverage of a royal event - what really got me was one so called expert spending 5 minutes debating whether the mother's family was middle, upper middle or up class !!! what in this Tory classless soceity?? - utter bollocks. does the world not know there are more important things going on- like my sky blues being dragged out of Coventry?

urbanbushmonkey

Only two babies I care about.

1. My niece born about two hours ago (on my birthday, top day to arrive Isabelle :D)

2. The food baby due sometime after taybarns tonight :).

jimmyhillsfanclub

Best thing about the new royal baby is that it shares a birthday with a real PRINCE amongst men....

....Sir jimmy Hill.

If Prince William was real football man he would name his son Jimmy.......but he won't.....the balding villa c**t.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I wonder how much maternity leave Kate Middleton will take before she goes back to doing nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread