Roxy Music (1 Viewer)

olderskyblue

Got my O2 tickets for the Roxy tour in October :)

rob9872

Saw the thread title and then just Googled Bryan Ferry. I was convinced he'd died a few years back. Seems like he's alive and well. I have a nasty little habit of killing off celebrities in my head far too often. No idea why as different genre, but now think I was confusing him with Robert Palmer who most definitely is dead .. I think .. let me check!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Saw the thread title and then just Googled Bryan Ferry. I was convinced he'd died a few years back. Seems like he's alive and well. I have a nasty little habit of killing off celebrities in my head far too often. No idea why as different genre, but now think I was confusing him with Robert Palmer who most definitely is dead .. I think .. let me check!
You're not the only one! I swore I remember seeing on the news that he'd died before the pandemic. It was showing part of the video for Jealous Guy.

olderskyblue

Never the same once Eno left.
tbf, it couldn't possibly be could it? 😁

Eddie Jobson did a great job for them.

olderskyblue

Just need to keep my fingers crossed that he (and me) last until after the October gig.... 😁

lifeskyblue

Wife and I saw him live (solo not Roxy)the week we entered lockdown. Yes his voice had gone a bit and he rarely moved from the spot but still a decent gig and brought back lots of happy memories. Thought at time that would be the last time he would do live shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I remember seeing Brian Ferry on the telly with Roxy music in the late 70s early 80s and thinking he looked and dressed like an old man even then. God knows what he looks like now.

Users who are viewing this thread