Match Thread Rotherham (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

I have to be honest when we scored it was an intense feeling for me...I'm not built for these sort of pressure matches which is odd being a city fan .

2 wins in the last 3 ..hitting some form when it matters most and putting in a professional performance like that makes me proud today .

Hobo

Good performance tonight a lot of level heads out there. High press always works for us.

LilleSkyBlue

Chose not to watch this one - bathed my infant daughter, busied myself about the house, did some meditation, helped put up a picture in the tiny living room.

Checked the score at 8.54 - discovered it wasn't on ifollow for us foreigners so I couldn't have watched it anyway, endured the last two minutes on CWR, poured myself a strong foreign beer.

Get in City!

Brighton Sky Blue

I have to be honest when we scored it was an intense feeling for me...I'm not built for these sort of pressure matches which is odd being a city fan .

2 wins in the last 3 ..hitting some form when it matters most and putting in a professional performance like that makes me proud today .

As Robins said, first away clean sheet since Barnsley all the way back in September. When I saw the team sheet I couldn't look past us conceding but aside from them hitting the post with a freakish effort we held firm. Then to do so for another 20 minutes with them throwing the kitchen sink at us, very proud of them tonight and just a shame to not be there in person.

Greggs

So basically you jizzed your pants?

Evo1883

So basically you jizzed your pants?

giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

I know this is all post win bubbles, but you look at how other promoted teams have done and it’d be hard to argue 17/18th isn’t an outstanding achievement.

Kick on next season for upper mid table, playoffs and promotion season after. Sorted.

We get the combination of Championship survival, Ricoh return and above all the return of spectators at games and we could well get a bumper ST haul. Millions more to work with in the budget

jordan210

I have a massive headache still from the match.

Anyone notice at full time Rotherham’s players and staff looked like a team who are down. I still think they will be ok and hud will go down

kg82

Chose not to watch this one - bathed my infant daughter, busied myself about the house, did some meditation, helped put up a picture in the tiny living room.

Checked the score at 8.54 - discovered it wasn't on ifollow for us foreigners so I couldn't have watched it anyway, endured the last two minutes on CWR, poured myself a strong foreign beer.

Get in City!
Oh, that’s weird. It was on for me.

Brighton Sky Blue

I have a massive headache still from the match.

Anyone notice at full time Rotherham’s players and staff looked like a team who are down. I still think they will be ok and hud will go down

Incredibly tight but Rotherham's games in hand both away

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this but ........ I've been watching THE goal over and over again. The leap by Osti, from almost a standing start, is amazing. He climbs way above his marker. He said (coming off the pitch) that he hopes to play in front of 'us' at some time. Are we signing him?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this but ........ I've been watching THE goal over and over again. The leap by Osti, from almost a standing start, is amazing. He climbs way above his marker. He said (coming off the pitch) that he hopes to play in front of 'us' at some time. Are we signing him?
Everybody hopes so, nobody knows. Doubt it, but...🤞

Flying Fokker

Clinton Morrison is as thick as pig shit. Makes you wonder on the average intelligence of footy players, given that he is a regular on Sky.

Welcome back Mr Trench...Any thoughts on the result tonight? Would you like some lemon with your drink?

clint van damme

Would love that to be true.

Evo1883

Derby away at Blackburn tomorrow .

Though it appears Blackburn are in poor form apparantly 8 of their last 13 matches have been against the top 8 ...so hopefully they get the win against Derby tomorrow or at worst a point

Marty

Sounds like Osti is interested in making his move permanent, on the official instagram, he's put up a video saying he can't wait to play in front off the fans.

Brighton Sky Blue

Sounds like Osti is interested in making his move permanent, on the official instagram, he's put up a video saying he can't wait to play in front off the fans.

See what Brighton say about that, they ought to stay up this season but could still trigger the extension to get a fee.

Users who are viewing this thread