Match Thread Rotherham (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

I know this is all post win bubbles, but you look at how other promoted teams have done and it’d be hard to argue 17/18th isn’t an outstanding achievement.

Kick on next season for upper mid table, playoffs and promotion season after. Sorted.

You're spot on. The goal was survival, if we do that its mission accomplished and great work from Robins and the players.

larry_david

"They nicked Gilo from us in January, which I wasn’t best pleased about, but that was that, and they had a lot of attacking intent on the pitch.”

tisza

I know this is all post win bubbles, but you look at how other promoted teams have done and it’d be hard to argue 17/18th isn’t an outstanding achievement.

Kick on next season for upper mid table, playoffs and promotion season after. Sorted.
Stand by what I said at beginning of the season finishing 1 spot ahead of relegation is a decent season. Finances/wage budgets always going to be a huge issue first season back.
Hopefully we will have a core squad to build on to slowly improve League positions from next season.

D

Deleted member 2477

if anyone wants to watch the game last night again Its being repeated at 4pm on sky today

Brighton Sky Blue

Buzzing (and hungover) after that win. Hadn’t been this nervous for a game since Sunderland last year. Then, I’d been in hospital, was at home with a catheter in, jumped up and nearly ripped my cock off when we scored.

Tbf I was so happy I nearly ripped my cock off last night too

That is some proper kinky shit mate

SkyBlueSoul

Clinton Morrison is as thick as pig shit. Makes you wonder on the average intelligence of footy players, given that he is a regular on Sky.
My favourite line from last night was him talking about how important it is that we stay up

“They’d rather be in the the Championship than L1. No disrespect but Championship is better quality than L1 at this moment”

skyblueinBaku

Happy fellow April 15th Birthday! Was your birthday as long and nerve filled as mine? Everytime someone said happy birthday I nearly cried I was so nervous.
I couldn't concentrate on stuff until the match kicked off, and then the nerves got worse.

mrtrench

My favourite line from last night was him talking about how important it is that we stay up

“They’d rather be in the the Championship than L1. No disrespect but Championship is better quality than L1 at this moment”

Because who knows, in a few months L1 may be better quality than the Championship.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

great result but once again made it so much more nerve-racking than it should've been. Should've won comfortably

Users who are viewing this thread