Video Rotherham United v Coventry City highlights (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Dubious pen and sending off for the 3rd but whatever, we deserved that yesterday

Lord_Nampil

When Kelly started playing we were a lot better, the sad thing was we were 4-0 down at the time..... first time I’ve seen Hyam really bullies for 90 mins as well, we had more chances than bakas but we never looked like scoring !

Legia Sky Blue

Kelly gives us a better shape and balance no doubt and I'm sure he will start against Tranmere, but his culpability in the 3rd goal seems to have been generally overlooked in the rush to hang McFadzean.

Mask

Kelly gives us a better shape and balance no doubt and I'm sure he will start against Tranmere, but his culpability in the 3rd goal seems to have been generally overlooked in the rush to hang McFadzean.
It wasn't a great pass back but McFadz had so much time to clean up or just poke the ball back to the keeper. He must've known the their player was right on his shoulder. After that it was all panic and gave the referee a choice. Glad to see him getting a bollocking from his own team mates after that as he'd been shit all game.

Users who are viewing this thread