Rotherham Ratings (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Relegation battle definitely on and this group looks totally spineless.

Wilson 8
MVE 5
Lati 5
McF 5
Binks 5
JDS 6
Eccles 5
Sheaf 5
Ayari 4
Simms 5
Godden 5

Subs
Wright 5
Saka 6
COH 6
Thomas 5

SeaSeeEffCee

Wilson 8
van Ewijk 4
Latibeaudiere 5
McFadzean 5
Binks 5
Dasilva 3
Eccles 5
Sheaf 5
Ayari 1
Simms 3
Godden 2

Wright -4
O’Hare 5
Sakamoto 5
Thomas 5

Dec-ccfc

Wilson 8
MVE 3
Lati 5
McF 5
Binks 5
JDS 4
Eccles 3 (needs to pull his head out of his arse)
Sheaf 5
Ayari 4
Simms 5
Godden 3 (forget he is even on)

Subs
Wright 5
Saka 6
COH 6
Thomas 5

steve101

Wilson 8 motm
Van Ewijk 4
Latibeudiere 5
McFadzean 6
Binks 5
Da Silva 4
Sheaf 7
Eccles 6
Ayari 4
Godden 5
Simms 6

Wright 5
O'Hare 6
Sakamota 6
Thomas 5

skybluecam

Wilson 7
MVE 4
Lati 4
Fadz 5
Binks 5
Dasilva 4
Sheaf 5
Eccles 4
Ayari 2
Godden 3
Simms 4

Wright 3
Saka 6
O’Hare 6
Thomas 5

fernandopartridge

Wilson 7
MVe 4
Lati 5
McFadz 5
Binks 5
Da Silva 6 - lost the ball a few times second half but delivered 2 or 3 crosses we should have scored from
Eccles 6
Sheaf 6
Ayari 4
Godden 4
Simms 6 - got on the end of a few chances, unlucky with one brilliant save

Subs
Wright 5
O'Hare 6 - even not fit 10x the player Ayari is
Sakamoto 6

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Wilson 8
MVE 5
Lati 5
McF 5
Binks 6
JDS 6
Eccles 6
Sheaf 6
Ayari 3
Simms 3
Godden 3

Subs
Wright 5
Saka 5
COH 7
Thomas 5

ptr

Wilson 7 - great saves, should probably give him an 8 but in a bad mood.

Lati 5 - battles but is limited.

Fadz 5 - gets his blocks in but he looks to be the only leader atm. Needs help.

Binks 4 - cheap fouls. Nowhere near as good as some make out.

Milan 5 - quite obviously a good player but needs to step up.

Dasilva 3 - v poor tonight. Kept losing the ball. Had the most space out of anyone and wasted it. Bidwell back in please.

Sheaf 5 - wants to play it early but was blocked off tonight. Not fit.

Eccles 4 - need better quality there.

Ayari 3 - not good enough atm. Doesn’t use his body to protect the ball. Easily pushed off.

Simms 5 - I really want to like him and I still think there’s a goalscorer in there. Just not whilst playing alongside Godden.

Godden 3 - less said the better. A poacher but nothing more. Doesn’t offer us anything I’m afraid.

Leave on a positive. Class to see O’hare back today. Proper player. Best thing is he still looks like the O’hare we remember. Massive player for us.

Grendel

Da Silva progressively got worse as the game went on. Currently getting a free ride. Utter utter dross. Bidwell in for the West Brom game surely.

nah he’s an upgrade

False9

Wilson 8
van Ewijk 4
Latibeaudiere 5
McFadzean 5
Binks 5
Dasilva 3
Eccles 5
Sheaf 6
Ayari 3
Simms 5
Godden 2

Wright -5
O’Hare 5
Sakamoto 5
Thomas 5

The Philosopher

Wilson 7

Couple of good saves. Distribution poor at times.

MVE 6

Had no outlet - no forward making any kind of clever runs or showing real determination. No midfielder to lay off to and pass and move. Eccles should have shown for him more. As a result feels he has to go himself - with mixed results.

Binks 6

Sketchy. Could have driven forward more and created havoc like he did early on in season. Maybe coached out of him.

Fadz 6

Blocked well. Needs to show more leadership. Oddly, seems to play better with teenagers who listen to him than slightly older players.

Lati 7

Best of the defence. Composed at times and tracked back with effort.

JDS 7

Willing at least. I think the criticism he gets us unfair.

Eccles 5

Poor. No more corners please. Cut the attitude out too and think about how the play is running.

Sheaf 6

I’ve spent the last 3 years moaning that he should shoot when near the goal - might win a corner or create a chance from a follow up. He’s been shooting - and winning corners. Corners that seem to lack any preparation on the training ground.

Ayari 4

Really poor all round. I can only hope that he was a fill in for Callum whilst he got fit. A really shocking display of lack of understanding and reading of a game.

Godden 5

Marked down for attitude. Was turning against our own players for misplaced passes (ok - that’s ok) but also when he’s just failed to read the flow; and as a senior pro he needs to be a leader not a negative influence.

Simms 5

League 2 standard of late. What is the problem? Just jogs around and doesn’t make any kind of run that pulls on the defence when out of possession.

Subs

O’Hare 7

Just for being on

Wright 5

League 2 but without the grit. Rich man’s Bakayoko.

Thomas 5

League 2 with grit but without the ability.

Saka 6

No end product. Saka been on the Saki?

Overall:

The team lacks midfield spirit:

Modern times:

Doyle would clap and shout and (metaphorically) beat his chest to try to rally the team. Then Gus would do similar and be positive and vocal. Kelly when fit too.

We’ve no midfield general and the team spirit is totally gone.

Sheaf is quiet. Eccles a kid still. Ayari - kid. At least Cal will bang advertising hoardings and shout encouragement but we need a grown up in the middle.

That’s the signing MR missed out on, a grown up leader in the middle - needn’t have cost much.

stupot07

Wilson 8 MOTM
MVe 5
Lati 5
McFadz 5
Binks 6
Da Silva 4
Eccles 5
Sheaf 7
Ayari 4
Godden 4
Simms 6

Subs
Wright 5
O'Hare 6
Sakamoto 6

stevefloyd

Wilson 2 great saves 1 poor kick but our Motm

MVE not quick doesn't beat his man doesn't cross the ball bring back a fit Dabo

Lati, didn't look fit tonight

Fadz had a lot to cover tonight but being so slow we can't push the defence up to close the gap between midfield and defence

Binks I thought he was ok tonight gets sucked into silly fouls

Da Silva.. too small too slow hardly ever looks to cross the ball although when he did we nearly scored

Ayari too young and lightweight

Eccles I don't rate him but he wasn't too bad tonight but faded as did Sheaf

Sheaf looked better in the first half but with not a great deal of help he faded as did the whole midfield

Godden too slow not offering a lot

Simms shocking no first touch a lazy swing at the ball when the keeper saved and looked a little better when Godden went off, decent header but straight at the keeper

Subs
Wright....shite should have gone down for a pen
Saka should have scored from a rare Da Silva cross
COH happy to see him back
Thomas didn't really notice him

Overall nowhere near good enough, I think the whole team lookd disjointed and atm I can't see many goals being scored....hope I am wrong

MalcSB

Wilson 2 great saves 1 poor kick but our Motm

MVE not quick doesn't beat his man doesn't cross the ball bring back a fit Dabo

Lati, didn't look fit tonight

Fadz had a lot to cover tonight but being so slow we can't push the defence up to close the gap between midfield and defence

Binks I thought he was ok tonight gets sucked into silly fouls

Da Silva.. too small too slow hardly ever looks to cross the ball although when he did we nearly scored

Ayari too young and lightweight

Eccles I don't rate him but he wasn't too bad tonight but faded as did Sheaf

Sheaf looked better in the first half but with not a great deal of help he faded as did the whole midfield

Godden too slow not offering a lot

Simms shocking no first touch a lazy swing at the ball when the keeper saved and looked a little better when Godden went off, decent header but straight at the keeper

Subs
Wright....shite should have gone down for a pen
Saka should have scored from a rare Da Silva cross
COH happy to see him back
Kitching didn't really notice him

Overall nowhere near good enough, I think the whole team lookd disjointed and atm I can't see many goals being scored....hope I am wrong
Not surprised you didn’t notice Kitchen, he didn’t come off the bench.

long way home

Wilson -7
Sheaf- 6.5
O hare- 6

Rest low 4 high 5.

Team look lost and lose shape too easy, we also don't make teams work hard enough to score against us. Only way out is for all the staff and players to work harder.

Dec-ccfc

Anyone scoring Eccles lower than AyarI needs to get their head out of their own arse first.
My opinion, but thanks for your input. Eccles was at fault for the first goal simply because he couldn’t be arsed to pick his man up.

the rumpo kid

Wright getting a lot of 5s did he even touch the ball? Thought we'd decided to play with 10 when godden went off ( who wasn't great either).

Brighton Sky Blue

My opinion, but thanks for your input. Eccles was at fault for the first goal simply because he couldn’t be arsed to pick his man up.
MR blamed the players for not following the intricate plan for defending corners. What kind of nonsense is that really, when you’re so negative as to bring every player back it allows the opposition to pack the box as well making the defensive work more difficult if anything.

Otis

MR blamed the players for not following the intricate plan for defending corners. What kind of nonsense is that really, when you’re so negative as to bring every player back it allows the opposition to pack the box as well making the defensive work more difficult if anything.
He instructed them what to do at corners and where to mark and they didn't do it. Hardly a nonsense is it.

Brighton Sky Blue

He instructed them what to do at corners and where to mark and they didn't do it. Hardly a nonsense is it.
Defending corners is more difficult with more opponents in the box, for reasons like we saw last night.

BlueSkiesForever

Wilson - 7

MVE - 5
Lati - 6
Fadz - 5
Binks - 6
Dasilva - 6

Sheaf - 6
Eccles - 3
Ayari - 6

Godden - 4
Simms - 6

Subs:
Wright - 3
Saka - 7
O’Hare - 6
Thomas - 5

fernandopartridge

Honestly, stick to polo. They're a team that focuses on scoring from set pieces. We're going to bring big players like Simms back to defend.

pusbccfc

Honestly, stick to polo. They're a team that focuses on scoring from set pieces. We're going to bring big players like Simms back to defend.

If only he defended their goal.

Adge

Wilson - 7

MVE - 5
Lati - 6
Fadz - 5
Binks - 6
Dasilva - 6

Sheaf - 6
Eccles - 3
Ayari - 6

Godden - 4
Simms - 6

Subs:
Wright - 3
Saka - 7
O’Hare - 6
Thomas - 5
I’m no Eccles fan but 3 for him and 6 for Ayari?

Users who are viewing this thread