Match Thread Rotherham Match Thread! (6 Viewers)

torchomatic

I wouldn't miss this for anything, regardless of whether things had been prearranged.

skysblue

Rotherham big team bullied us last game couldn't get out of our half hopefully we have more than plan A this time, I favour Allen & O'hare but would consider Shipley as bigger less likely to be bullied.

edgy

Rotherham big team bullied us last game couldn't get out of our half hopefully we have more than plan A this time, I favour Allen & O'hare but would consider Shipley as bigger less likely to be bullied.

I think we have to stick with Allen and O'Hare now. I feel Shipley needs a few games in the u23s, as whenever he's come on as a sub recently he's looked understandably rusty. It's slightly harsh on Shipley and Westbrook now, because at one stage they looked like our only goal threat. Whereas now, Allen & O'Hare always look capable of scoring and are assisting the strikers.

This game hinges on how our back 3 deal with Smith/Crooks.

Briles

I will be in state of purgatory have to go to a do arranged yonks ago and will have no access to phone or any other link until about 10 not sure how i’ll get through the 5 course free dinner but I’ll give it a go.

Is your meal in the Bermuda triangle?

no_loyalty

Ticket sales going pretty well, block 27 sold out and 25 close to being sold out.

I predict the same starting line up as Saturday, and another 2-1 win.

skybluesam66

we probably have around 850 tickets left in the open blocks
Hope they would go before tomorrow
I think we can then expect a strong walk up of another 750 and 1000 away fans

No idea what that is in terms of numbers but I would expect around 8000?

luwalla

no disrespect to Shipley, as he has his attributes and had a great first half of the season for us, but id personally say O'hare is less likely to be bullied off the ball than shipley. He is also likely to win more free kicks. id stick with him.

Londonccfcfan

we probably have around 850 tickets left in the open blocks
Hope they would go before tomorrow
I think we can then expect a strong walk up of another 750 and 1000 away fans

No idea what that is in terms of numbers but I would expect around 8000?

Theres about 5000 in open blocks plus Corporate.

Depending on the walk up could be anything up to 6.5k home fans. At the ricoh for the big matches walk up was anything up to 3k?

As for Rotherham surprised they havnt sold out their intial allocation of 800.

stevefloyd

Whatever happens its a game of football if we outscore them we win, all the team and staff have given us a great season so far so they have earned the odd glitch should it come along which obviously I hope it doesn't

Nick

Administrator
I didn't ask to leave work early this time I just told them. Nobody or nothing is keeping me away from this.
giphy.gif

Sky Blue Pete

Looks like it holds 8000

17000-9000 in tilton

The Kop Stand and the Tilton Road Stand, opened in 1994, form a continuous L-shaped single-tier stand, with seating capacity for nearly 17,000 spectators, round the remaining half of the pitch. A walkway separates back and front sections.[41][55] The Kop seating includes the directors' box and a row of executive boxes, within the stand are a number of function rooms and hospitality areas,[22][55]and there are electronic perimeter advertising boards in front. The stadium has floodlight pylons only on the north side; the south side is lit by a row of lights along the front of the Kop roof.[56] The Tilton Road Stand has 9,000 seats,[41] and is the only one without hospitality boxes.[52]

Last edited:

higgs

Would you start max and baka and go direct for this one?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

OK strangely I'm less nervous about this now as its getting closer.

Maybe I've accepted the fact that I can't influence the outcome, and what will be will be.

To go up we have to earn it and ultimately if we don't we won't have... So I'm just going to the match... Going to enjoy the ride and hopefully the boys can pull out the performance of the season.

PUSB

Warwickhunt

Come say hi in block 35, I'll be the one shitting myself.

So nervous for this, surely the biggest game since the playoff final. Not the end of the world if we lose but a win and we're 3 points clear at the top with a game in hand. That's huge this time of year.
Ill come and sit next to you as i havent changed me lucky underpants since the winning run started and if you crap yourself people will not be giving me the Evils cos of the stench:joyful::joyful::joyful:

Last edited:

robbiethemole

I'd be quite happy staying second for a few more weeks, cos everyone's sights are set on knocking the leaders off top spot. Let Rovrum handle the pressure, also our game in hand is against Wycome in a couple of weeks so could be a better time to move top.

Users who are viewing this thread