Rotherham Fan in Peace (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

giphy.gif

pastythegreat

No offence but Coventry are a bunch of bottlers and go are going down.
Pin this, Nick. For when it backfires we can all have a good laugh!

*Edit, I read this as my alarm went off at 6am. I thought it was genuinely a Rov'rum on the wind up, didn't realise it was Mr Trench being sarcastic! Ignore me

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sylus

not wrong though is he, we will bottle it, as Robins will send the team out to not to lose,and of course we will,
hope i am wrong thou

fatso

Still living on glories 25 years ago? Since then we’ve been relegated to the bottom of the FL. These days classic Cov means relegation.
Hang on mate, we've had 2 promotions and 2 wembley wins since our last relegation.
Do try and keep up!

skybluesam66

we have never lost a tight survival fight though - all of our actual relegations, we have been well and truly relegated
PL Relegated by 8 points
Championship 8 points
League 1 13 points

we need another 7 points however we get them
3 points from the next 3 games is the minimum requirement

we may find games against teams like preston/stoke/millwall the easiest as they may already be on the beach

however i would love a win tonight, to put us up into 18th and make everything look a little nicer,

steve cooper

we have never lost a tight survival fight though - all of our actual relegations, we have been well and truly relegated
PL Relegated by 8 points
Championship 8 points
League 1 13 points

we need another 7 points however we get them
3 points from the next 3 games is the minimum requirement

we may find games against teams like preston/stoke/millwall the easiest as they may already be on the beach

however i would love a win tonight, to put us up into 18th and make everything look a little nicer,
Yes, that's how I see it.
We won't be relegated by losing tonight, and we won't be safe if we win.
There are still 15 points to be had after tonight's game, and only 2 opponents with anything other than self respect to play for.

mrtrench

Well done. I questioned your tactics when you left Biamou on the bench... it almost looked like you wanted to lose! But once you brought him on, I knew we were finished.

Users who are viewing this thread