Rotherham attendance (2 Viewers)

theferret

If Rotherham sell their 2k, we're already at 18K for this game 8 days out. Predictions of 'no more than 19K' are a bit baffling. Club are expecting 22-23K, but tomorrow will have a bearing for sure.

rexo87

Not many seats left in the main side stand and a few gone behind the goal

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

CV22SBA

Not many seats left in the main side stand and a few gone behind the goal

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Blocks 15 - 18 sold out and only single seats in blocks 19-22. Good going for a Monday before the game.

Brylowes

Think a few on here could be under estimating the crowd for this one, certainly the home attendance anyway, I’ve been online trying to purchase x2 tickets, impossible to find 2 tickets together ‘or even close’ in the East stand or the stand opposite, tbh there really aren’t that many singles available either.
Only areas with availability are the North stand and the two corners either side of it, looking like a big home attendance to me, I honestly can’t remember struggling like this for x2 tickets in the week leading up to the game.
looks like we will be heading for the North Stand behind the goal.
I reckon 22.650 Coventry + 1350 Rovrum

mark82

Think a few on here could be under estimating the crowd for this one, certainly the home attendance anyway, I’ve been online trying to purchase x2 tickets, impossible to find 2 tickets together ‘or even close’ in the East stand or the stand opposite, tbh there really aren’t that many singles available either.
Only areas with availability are the North stand and the two corners either side of it, looking like a big home attendance to me, I honestly can’t remember struggling like this for x2 tickets in the week leading up to the game.

Yeah, looks from the map like it could be a decent attendance.

Hertsccfc

There are quite a few seats in the North stand that weren't available because of the scoreboard they put in for the Commonwealth games

Brylowes

There are quite a few seats in the North stand that weren't available because of the scoreboard they put in for the Commonwealth games
Don’t know anything about that, but you simply cannot purchase 2 tickets together in either of the Side stands except right in the corners, I’ve never really known that before apart from obviously the very big games where you already know the demand will be very high.

How many seats are lost to the scoreboard in the North Stand ?
And how was it set up In there, don’t suppose you have a link to a photo of it in position ?

It’s just that I’m going to purchase in there, and I’m wondering if it’s location might have a bearing on where we want to sit.

long way home

1 st home game last season attendance 20,800. Against forest who brought a good few thousand. I think it will be a bigger attendance with a smaller away following which is a good sign. 3 pts with no injuries would be a really nice weekend.

Hobo

The central three blocks were practically sold out before the early bird extension for season tickets.

skyblueiom

Any idea what time the ticket office closes on match day? hoping to make it from the morning session at the games (perry bar) and the train is due to get to the cbs at 14.46 so cutting it fine!

no_loyalty

Any idea what time the ticket office closes on match day? hoping to make it from the morning session at the games (perry bar) and the train is due to get to the cbs at 14.46 so cutting it fine!

Pay on the gate?

Covkid1968#

Brylowes

Home wise it might but Forest brought what? 3500? so that'll balance it out a bit
Home attendance should be well up on last season’s opener, the East Stand looks completely sold out as far round and including block 22 with some availability in block 23, that’s one thing, wha I find telling is the corporate stand opposite looks to have less than 50 odd single seats available, so come Sunday the North Stand will be the only choice for the walk-up.
If the Weather is decent we could be looking at the home crowd getting close to approaching capacity, hope so anyway.

long way home

The last thing we need is anymore injuries. The field is bold and full pot holes caused by some elephants running round on it.. And that's just the women..

Users who are viewing this thread