Rose, Hyam, Kelly, Godden & Bright (1 Viewer)

Kilclines curly mullet

To come back along with 2-3 new signings, those writing us off already need to calm down. Not saying any of those listed will set the world alight but enough there to challenge the first 11 at the very least.

And yes I was at Cheltenham yesterday, thought the forward play in the 2nd half was decent. Waghorn and Gyokeres looked lively, Jones looks to have bulked up a bit and had some nice touches. OHare was his usual busy self and Hamer was good.

We will cause teams problems this year, whether we can convert them all is a different matter but with the players listed above and the ones already playing I think we have enough to score the goals for a mid/lower end finish.

Defence certainly needs strengthening as I think we do need upgrades on what we have but as above, Rose & Hyam can at least compete for a first team start.

The most important player that we have on the pitch for me is Kelly - need him back ASAP

not all doom and gloom just yet...

usskyblue

tenor.gif

Hadji's_Goatee

Where on earth are the first 4 of these names?

Kels and Godz finished the season injured? No updates from club.

What’s going on with Rose and Hyam?

Anyone know anything?

shmmeee

Where on earth are the first 4 of these names?

Kels and Godz finished the season injured? No updates from club.

What’s going on with Rose and Hyam?

Anyone know anything?

Robins said Kelly and Godden are back running on the grass. Kelly apparently got COVID (rumour not from Robins) which put back his recovery.

Rose and Hyam have been isolating. I’m hoping we’ll see one or both today at Norwich.

Users who are viewing this thread