Romain Vincelot (1 Viewer)

CCFCKirky

Huge respect to Romain, his partnership with fleck has gotten better over the course of the season, he is definatly the heart of the team

covcity4life

think hes alot better technically now than he was at start of season,but maybe thats just rubbish in my head!

Otis

Not sure how he can be described as 'unsung', we all think he's been excellent all season.
Definitely not unsung. If we had player of the season up to this point , he would be 3rd in my book, after Armstrong and then Ricketts.

Steve.B50

Imagine how he must be feeling to day, knowing what's happened in his homeland.

We should constantly sing his name today.

stupot07

Is Romain slipping under the radar? Not for me, he's been our player of the season so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

Vincelot has been on the money since his first game for us. Has brought the best out of Fleck so he has been like two signings in one. At the time it was a really exciting signing and he hasn't disappointed.

Otis

Same. We should start a petition. JOBs is a poor beard in comparison.
We should and the first person we should get to grow a beard is Joy Seppala and then try and have a go with the youth team and see if any of them are able to manage it.

Esoterica

We should and the first person we should get to grow a beard is Joy Seppala and then try and have a go with the youth team and see if any of them are able to manage it.

Otis you perv! You want Joy Seppala to grow a beard and then have a go with the youth team to see if any of them are able to manage it?!

Otis

Otis you perv! You want Joy Seppala to grow a beard and then have a go with the youth team to see if any of them are able to manage it?!
Ahh, now you put it like that .....

Which is probably another thing Joy would be saying if she had a go with the youth team.

Users who are viewing this thread