Roll call.. (2 Viewers)

mark82

Be glad when your back at school .

Think you need to go back to school.

images

search

mark82

My opinion on what seems to be the subject of this thread (ie Nick)...

Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's OK to disagree with people the least you could do is show a bit of respect to the guy who puts a lot of his own time and money into providing this forum for your use. If you don't like it, start your own forum. Despite you constantly trying to pick a fight with him, Nick has had the good grace to allow you to continue posting your drivel. I'm not sure I'd have the same patience with ungrateful pricks like you if I ran this site.

hill83

The suggestion that Nick doesn't allow free discussion annoys me. As he clearly does.

Weak insults that are easily dismissed encourage people to point them out who are then labelled as part of a 'posse'. It's wind up 101 or someone who is genuinely a twat.

covcity4life

nick tried to bully me in past, but like at school once you stand up to him he leaves you alone :)

nah tbh he could have blocked me last year so hes all good in my book

Bruce the Boot

Bruce
I think you are the only one doing NOPM now. It was 3 years ago.....and it was shit then.

Not at all mate , more staying away than going , FACT , attendances dwindling every game , Long term damage has been done by Sisu . Im not funding them .

skybluedan

My opinion on what seems to be the subject of this thread (ie Nick)...

Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's OK to disagree with people the least you could do is show a bit of respect to the guy who puts a lot of his own time and money into providing this forum for your use. If you don't like it, start your own forum. Despite you constantly trying to pick a fight with him, Nick has had the good grace to allow you to continue posting your drivel. I'm not sure I'd have the same patience with ungrateful pricks like you if I ran this site.

Yeah I agree , Bruce has his own opinion just like everyone else , what lets him down is his infatuation with Nick
Getting a bit fuckin boring now like, And yes Bruce I'm staying away tommorow as well

skybluegod

Not at all mate , more staying away than going , FACT , attendances dwindling every game , Long term damage has been done by Sisu . Im not funding them .

That's not people backing NOPM, thats people being fed up of the Mess, and the poor league position. It's a fact that NOPM, isn't what most people are backing, because as soon as we start winning, and doing well people start to come back.

Bruce the Boot

Yeah I agree , Bruce has his own opinion just like everyone else , what lets him down is his infatuation with Nick
Getting a bit fuckin boring now like, And yes Bruce I'm staying away tommorow as well

No infatuation , but if had nt have put it he would have taken the thread down .

Bruce the Boot

All the usual suspects turn up at once to hurl abuse ..........You could nt make it up .

letsallsingtogether

You can make a prediction on the score and the lineup. I can understand you might not want to comment on something that happened during the game if you didn't see it, but there is no reason why you can't discuss other things.

It isn't surprising that you have no idea what is going on, on the pitch though. It is OK, you aren't the only one.
True AndreasB doesn't have a clue ether;)

David O'Day

Brucie, if you don't want to be cal out then just stop posting utter drivel on the internet.

clint van damme

But you still haven't turned up with your match thread post though!
You've never watched the Sky Blues in your life you cretin!

Users who are viewing this thread