Roll call.. (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Who s uniting the fans and supporting the boycott . Even if you cant attend the march . I will be surprised if Sisu Nick , lets this run :)

I'm not going the match tomorrow but I am not boycotting either. Actually, I'll be like many of the martyrs. I am boycotting the match (because I can't make it).

duffer

Isn't it funny that people dont answer the question , but comment just to cause trouble .

What was the point in calling someone "SISU Nick" then? If you don't want to cause trouble, then be a man, grow up and apologise.

No one's going to unite behind someone who doesn't put their brain into gear before they post offensive rubbish like this. If you want to get fans together I think the best thing that you can do is either think before you rant or shut the hell up.

I certainly wouldn't stand alongside someone like you, who talks to other fans like this - it'd be embarrassing. Whatever cause you're associating with, you're doing it far more bad than good.

Bruce the Boot

You can make a prediction on the score and the lineup. I can understand you might not want to comment on something that happened during the game if you didn't see it, but there is no reason why you can't discuss other things.

It isn't surprising that you have no idea what is going on, on the pitch though. It is OK, you aren't the only one.

WHAT and then get accussed by you and your POSSE of having an opinion when I dont go ! Get over it kid !

Moff

Isn't it funny that people dont answer the question , but comment just to cause trouble .

What the fuck is the question? Not sure as the complete absence of any question marks makes me wonder if you are asking a question or just making yet another random statement.

Perhaps you can assist?

Nick

Administrator
Be glad when your back at school .

Schools haven't broken up yet have they?

My 7 year old had homework about homonyms/homophones the other day and one of the questions was about how to use your. Thankfully she managed to blast through the sheet in 3 or 4 minutes.

Do you want me to see if there is a space for you to go back? It is usually a good idea before having digs about people being kids or at school to at least spell it correctly.

Bruce the Boot

Schools haven't broken up yet have they?

My 7 year old had homework about homonyms/homophones the other day and one of the questions was about how to use your. Thankfully she managed to blast through the sheet in 3 or 4 minutes.

Do you want me to see if there is a space for you to go back? It is usually a good idea before having digs about people being kids or at school to at least spell it correctly.

Half term here kidda !

Grendel

Blimey Nick not that ol chestnut . I ve told you before , I wont comment on the match thread as I support NOPM , hence I dont see the match to have an opinion .

I assume you won't be seeing the march either.

Not one March more.

Grendel

I thought you were still at school Bruce, as apart from you and kids at primary school I rarely hear the word 'posse' used these days.

Sky Blue John used to use the term a lot.

Bruce the Boot

Well this is going well Bruce!

I see you have no likes ? With posts like this Im not suprised , I ll help you out , Nicks Posse will be a long soon to crank your like count up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread