Roll Call. (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Italia clearly but I guess he’s too broke to afford a phone now wasps have his savings and won’t give them back

Astute

I see Astute browsing from time to time, so guess just not deciding to post
I'm still lurking but not posting. Found out just before Christmas that my wife has cancer. On the road to recovery it looks but they still live in France and I don't retire until March. So all of my spare time is taken by travelling over or on the phone. And this place wouldn't be good for my mental health.

Grendel

I'm still lurking but not posting. Found out just before Christmas that my wife has cancer. On the road to recovery it looks but they still live in France and I don't retire until March. So all of my spare time is taken by travelling over or on the phone. And this place wouldn't be good for my mental health.

Sorry to hear that hopes she’s ok

Nick

Administrator
Sorry to hear that.

Ian1779

Sorry to hear that - fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

covmark

All the best mate.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Frostie

Sad to hear that. Best wishes.

Jamesimus

Sorry mate, hope you get sorted. Any way work can give you an early leaving present to get rid of you sooner?

Astute

Thanks all. She is lucky as she lives near what we have found out since to be the world leader in Cancer care. Someone I know was told there was nothing more they could do in England. He moved into what was his holiday home over 5 years ago. He is still with us.

She has treatment in hospital 5 days a week for about another 2 months. Then all should be well. Then my little boy can start going to games again.

Astute

Sorry mate, hope you get sorted. Any way work can give you an early leaving present to get rid of you sooner?
Handed my notice in last March. Retire unofficially a month before I am 55. Only have 17 shifts to do from December 18th. 34 days off for Christmas/New year.

My boy and I will most probably be the longest travelling season ticket holders next season 😁

clint van damme

All the best Astute, glad to hear she's on the mend, long may it continue.

Moff

Sorry to hear that mate, but so glad to hear she’s on the mend.
It will be great when you can retire and get out there.

Hertsccfc

Thanks all. She is lucky as she lives near what we have found out since to be the world leader in Cancer care. Someone I know was told there was nothing more they could do in England. He moved into what was his holiday home over 5 years ago. He is still with us.

She has treatment in hospital 5 days a week for about another 2 months. Then all should be well. Then my little boy can start going to games again.
All the best mate and hope she recovers

shmmeee

Sorry to hear that man. All the best to you and yours.

SlowerThanPlatt

Sorry to hear of this. Best wishes to you and your wife and hope for full recovery.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Very sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Astute

Thanks again all. She is in good spirits considering. Our 20 year old daughter has given up Uni in Metz to be with her mother so has an adult with her at all times. We have a great life to look forward to. And it has been good for the wife as she now knows what some french words mean that many french people don't have a clue about 😁

Cancer is a bitch. Wife lost both her parents to it recently. Lost a mate to it 3 days ago. Didn't know about it until 3 weeks before. Had pains he put down to drinking too much on holiday. Went to hospital and told terminal cancer. Passed away 2 weeks later. Know someone else had his left leg below the knee amputated then told to get everything legally sorted as is terminal. Can't believe how much it happens these days.

We need to show more love and understanding to those we know.

Looks like my wife will be OK. Had more scans halfway through her treatment. At radiation stage. Nothing untoward found. Just 32 more double zaps left. Made her want to beat it even more when I told her I looked forward to having a younger 45 year old dolly bird on my arm 😆

Life is special. Take care everyone. Love you all ❤

Torquay Sky Blue

Hill83 if you're out there ? We had a charity bet re Walker . I won but can't remember the stakes. More importantly hope you're OK

Hobo

Take care both and I hope your wife gets well soon.

hill83

Hill83 if you're out there ? We had a charity bet re Walker . I won but can't remember the stakes. More importantly hope you're OK

Works out at £24 to a charity of your choice.
Also I’ve got so say sorry to everyone.

Sorry everyone.

Also, hope things improve for you Astute.

Mcbean

Best wishes for her recovery - all travel seems to be stressful now - onwards and upwards for the future

Astute

Best wishes for her recovery - all travel seems to be stressful now - onwards and upwards for the future
Thanks all again

My journey is stress free. Finish a 12 hour night shift. Get in car. Dover 389 miles away. Go into premium lounge with DFDS. Get 30 minutes sleep. Just over another 400 miles to go. Arrive about 10pm. Then spend an hour trying to get past my dogs. They miss me more than the wife and kids 😂

Mcbean

Thanks all again

My journey is stress free. Finish a 12 hour night shift. Get in car. Dover 389 miles away. Go into premium lounge with DFDS. Get 30 minutes sleep. Just over another 400 miles to go. Arrive about 10pm. Then spend an hour trying to get past my dogs. They miss me more than the wife and kids 😂

Dogs love is unconditional 😀

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Thanks again all. She is in good spirits considering. Our 20 year old daughter has given up Uni in Metz to be with her mother so has an adult with her at all times. We have a great life to look forward to. And it has been good for the wife as she now knows what some french words mean that many french people don't have a clue about 😁

Cancer is a bitch. Wife lost both her parents to it recently. Lost a mate to it 3 days ago. Didn't know about it until 3 weeks before. Had pains he put down to drinking too much on holiday. Went to hospital and told terminal cancer. Passed away 2 weeks later. Know someone else had his left leg below the knee amputated then told to get everything legally sorted as is terminal. Can't believe how much it happens these days.

We need to show more love and understanding to those we know.

Looks like my wife will be OK. Had more scans halfway through her treatment. At radiation stage. Nothing untoward found. Just 32 more double zaps left. Made her want to beat it even more when I told her I looked forward to having a younger 45 year old dolly bird on my arm 😆

Life is special. Take care everyone. Love you all ❤
All the best to you and your wife, much more life to come for you both 💙

andrew.roberts

Which posters are we missing ahead of the KO tomorrow?
I think that there are 1 or 2 posters that have faked their own disappearances and are going by new names though.
@cc84cov
Sparks?
Who else?
The thief, his wife, the canoe and sky blues talk

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Cranfield Sky Blue

Thanks all again

I hope your missus kicks it. My mate always says, lock your wife and the dog in the boot of the car for an hour. Then see which one is pleased to see you when you open it! Surprisingly, he’s still married!

Grantyy

Parks posted on twitter so he’s alive, wonder what he’s lurking as on here. Anything to avoid me and Evo I guess

Greggs

reveal yourselves and your new usernames............

Users who are viewing this thread