Roll Call - tonight's Fans Forum (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

im gonna pop up there tonight even tho ive not received a reply to my email asking for a space for tonight.........suprise suprise

Walk up to go in & when they ask you who you are point to a name on the list that hasn't yet been ticked off.. but make sure no one is right behind you in case you're stealing his place.

LOL

dongonzalos

im gonna pop up there tonight even tho ive not received a reply to my email asking for a space for tonight.........suprise suprise

Brinner

Can you send me a blank pm please

So I can reply to you, it is playing up my end.

I will be able to help you out.

RoboCCFC90

I'll be going mate. I've got a big ginger beard and will come straight from work so will be wearing a check shirt and dungarees, feel free to say hi.

See you soon Jesus or is it more Brian Blessed??..

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

ajsccfc

Does that burly woodsman still do the audio for the CWR things? I want to see the equipment break, I'm sure he just goes at it with an axe.

bamalamafizzfazz

I'm there with a mate. Only signed up to this one as the original deadline would have been well past by now when it was announced and we would know a lot more. Now it feels like it's just going to be the same crap as the previous two press conferences. Don't think I'll be speaking up tonight. Going into admin last season in the first place devastated me and I didn't go to another game after Walsall. I can't bare to see what's happened to my club. Sadly I'm on the edge of giving up hope of ever seeing good days again as a City fan.

dongonzalos

He said last time the club is not for sale as it is at its lowest eb.

We owe SISU 75 million.

He admits their plan was always to sell for a profit.

If it costs 30 million to build a new Stadium

Plus loses in the meantime and I think 2 million management fees

I would guess by the time the new stadium is built and starts to actually break even the club will probably owe SISU about 120-130 million.

Will there ever be a point where you can sell a 8-15 k stadium of a league 2,1 or championship club in the outskirts of Coventry for excess of 130 million.

If not why is the club not for sake now. As this is actually a point if no return.

georgehudson

i get the impression tonight might be a somewhat volatile atmosphere,
good luck to those who have the chance to question TF, or that northern accounts bloke,
i'll have a look later, hoping that an accurate report of the meeting is posted,
i fear though, that it may be more of the usual,
just so that it can be seen, by the administrator etc., that sisu are trying to connect with the fans

shmmeee

I'm in my seat, lots of beer being swilled around me,hoping for answers or a Jeremy Kyle style fight.

Bigelvesy

Sat right at the back, blonde hair white polo shirt.
Got a feeling this could be a volatile one too.
Fisher looks like such a prick..
First time ive seen him in person

Nonleagueherewecome

Delboycov

Sat right at the back, blonde hair white polo shirt.
Got a feeling this could be a volatile one too.
Fisher looks like such a prick..
First time ive seen him in person

Not a happy atmosphere is it?! I'm 6 rows from the front so got a good view of him shaking right now!

Nick

Administrator
Who will start off the boo and jeers?
Who will ask pointless questions?
Who will ask a question and not listen to the answer?

Users who are viewing this thread