Rodger’s sacked (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

Lesta in the bottom 3, it could happen hahaha. ( just trying to cheer up after yesterday)

Last edited:

Astute

7 years from Prem winners to relegation takes some doing 😁

Grendel

I think it was a bit longer wasn't it. Didn't they go down the season Paul Ince managed them, they were dog shit that season (2012?)

They had already been relegated once before that

Astute

Ipswich did it in one
I said the Prem and didn't mean the old Division 1 before Sky ruined football with all the money.

Only 7 sides have won the Prem since it started in the early 90's and only Blackburn have been relegated after winning the title. Just taken a look. They won it in 1995 and got relegated in 2012.

Nuskyblue

They definitely did even though I don't recall

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230402_202422_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230402_202422_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    764.8 KB · Views: 44

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Now Potter’s gone too wtf is going on
Rodger's and now Potter's.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Sbarcher

I think today’s sackings means there’s only 8 PL managers who started the season.

Grendel

I said the Prem and didn't mean the old Division 1 before Sky ruined football with all the money.

Only 7 sides have won the Prem since it started in the early 90's and only Blackburn have been relegated after winning the title. Just taken a look. They won it in 1995 and got relegated in 2012.

So the other teams that have t been relegated after winning the league are

Man u
Man city
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I think today’s sackings means there’s only 8 PL managers who started the season.

According to the bookies, Potter is one of the favourites for the Tottenham job and Rodger's is one of the favourites for the Chelsea job.

What a f**king Circus 🎪 it is.

Grendel

Someone was saying it was disrespectful from Chelsea to announce Potters sacking during the womens game as it distracted from the atmosphere and they need to start giving equal consideration- somewhat bizarre thinking

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

And now Frank Lampard is set to be appointed interim Chelsea Manager until the end of the season.

And so the circus 🎪 continues.

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

Alan Dugdales Moustache

And now Frank Lampard is set to be appointed interim Chelsea Manager until the end of the season.

And so the circus 🎪 continues.
Potter has a proven track records in the premiership at Brighton . Lampard has done nothing. Utter madness. I hope they go down next season..

Alan Dugdales Moustache

According to the bookies, Potter is one of the favourites for the Tottenham job and Rodger's is one of the favourites for the Chelsea job.

What a f**king Circus 🎪 it is.
I hope Rodgers goes to Chelsea. He's a proven failure .

Users who are viewing this thread