Rock And Roll Wallpaper (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

I know wallpaper isn't trendy as most people paint their walls these days. But maybe wallpaper will make a comeback as there is a firm called Rockroll.co.UK who create designs based on iconic album art from classic bands. For example God Save The Queen by Sex Pistols, and Black Sabbaths Technical Ecstasy. But they start at £70.00 a roll so not cheap, and murals start at £200.00 but they do look good.
Got me thinking who'd I have on my walls ? I like Appetite For Destruction album sleeve by Guns N Roses or Bat Out Of Hell by Meat Loaf. But the White Album by the Beatles wouldn't work ! Any suggestions ? Bet Otis says The Wall by Pink Floyd !

bringbackrattles

A girl on my round although only in her twenties loves the Mod era from the 60's. She asked me when I cleaned her windows to have a look at her new look bedroom, as she'd just had it decorated. It was brilliant, she had a large mural on one wall of the Who, another wall was covered in pictures of London in the sixties, and there were pictures/paintings of the Beatles and Small Faces. I was impressed and amazed at how a young girl would be keen on a generation long before she was born.

Otis

A girl on my round although only in her twenties loves the Mod era from the 60's. She asked me when I cleaned her windows to have a look at her new look bedroom, as she'd just had it decorated. It was brilliant, she had a large mural on one wall of the Who, another wall was covered in pictures of London in the sixties, and there were pictures/paintings of the Beatles and Small Faces. I was impressed and amazed at how a young girl would be keen on a generation long before she was born.
Yeah, always amazes me when I come across someone who likes Moussorgsky or Chopin.

Users who are viewing this thread