Rochdale (H) match thread (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Sheff u winning

Walsall equalised

Not looking good for us

oscillatewildly

This is already Hokey cokey Saturday, as far as the table is concerned. By the way, did anybody hear about that former Hokey cokey world champion who passed away a couple of weeks back?

Gazolba

Went into the kitchen to make some tea, came back and saw we were back in the play-off spots. Thought we must have scored ... but no it was Walsall who scored.

oscillatewildly

Yeah, it's a bit of an odd one. I didn't even know such a championship existed, quite obscure. Nevertheless during his lifetime he became a bit of a celeb, even hobnobbing at various Hollywood shindigs. No surprise therefore that quite a few very well known celebs paid their respects at his funeral. The church service was a very moving occasion by all accounts with some beautiful music and great eulogies paid to the man. The burial service on the other hand turned into a bit of a disaster, with the guy finally being laid to rest after nearly three hours and only because of a technicality. 'They had his right leg in........

covmark

Is it an improved performance from the last couple of games?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

At least a bit better. Madders only going down when fouled (well apart from couple occasions). Rochdale not offering much and I think quick passing football should beat these second half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

If you were an independent spectator with no background knowledge, would JM be the one picked out as having signed for a premier league club?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Thought Lameiras has looked good first half, some of the balls he plays through are really clever.

Looking better than the last couple of games today so far. It's good to see the passing football make a return.

Otis

Not enough support in the box when we're in good positions. Think on 3 occasions we have had the ball near their penalty box and only Armstrong has been in the box. Rochdale have had at least 2 defenders marking him and at least two of the occasions, 3 players on him.

Vincelot been our best player. Lameiras, Cole and Maddison have done well but only in little flashes.

Fleck started off terribly, but improved vastly as the half wore on.

Can't help but notice they are very much targeting Ricketts and that right flank of ours.

Giving Rochdale far too much time on the ball.

Oh, and best ref we have had for a while.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Thought Lameiras has looked good first half, some of the balls he plays through are really clever.

Looking better than the last couple of games today so far. It's good to see the passing football make a return.
A couple seem too clever for everybody else :(

Grendel

It's been poor. No real quality on the pitch at all. Rochdale forward line is fortunately very insipid or we'd be in trouble.

Midfield poor - fleck aside. Lameries living on one pass.

Set pieces even have been poor.

Grendel

If he's the answer you've asked the wrong question.

stupot07

Poor half. You'd never guess we were aiming for promotion, looks like 2 very average mid table sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

They nearly scored from a corner - poor start again to the half.

Gazolba

We need two real strikers up front for home games, someone else to keep the defenders busy while Armstrong gets into position. With just him, he is too easily marked out of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread