Robins (1 Viewer)

hitmanhearns

Has a 38 procent win ratio -he looses more than he wins- get used to it, there´s your problem the continuing inability to appoint a relevant manager with a high win ratio... no manager in the last 10 yrs has been appointed while they were still relevant; Reid,Coleman Dowie,Adams, Boothroyd, Thorn were all shunned by the ambitious clubs and ended up here just like sherwood etc.

it´s a very obvious problem and i grinned when they choose robins over wilder who actually had 50 procent win ratio and leading his club .

LJC_CCFC

Has a 38 procent win ratio -he looses more than he wins- get used to it, there´s your problem the continuing inability to appoint a relevant manager with a high win ratio... no manager in the last 10 yrs has been appointed while they were still relevant; Reid,Coleman Dowie,Adams, Boothroyd, Thorn were all shunned by the ambitious clubs and ended up here just like sherwood etc.

it´s a very obvious problem and i grinned when they choose robins over wilder who actually had 50 procent win ratio and leading his club .

Wilder who is sitting pretty with Oxford in 18th place in league 2...

Paxman II

Too soon to judge and a little unfair.

Had we not hit the post and gone in we may have nicked a win and the whole attitude would be different. That being said a game is 90 minutes and we sounded (I was not there) like we were always going to lose but for the luck we were riding throughout.

Yes we must play better for the full 90 minutes. Yes we have still got problems in the side whichever team we pick.
I don't think MR has done anything wrong so far tbh. he makes wise substitutions when needed which do effect the game positively yet the players seem to be letting everyone down with a lack of performance for 90 minutes?

Defenders will make mistakes when the midfield is not protecting them sufficiently and they are under too much pressure for too long. There are clearly areas of the pitch we are not doing well in.

It is up to MR to start getting a handle on this now or he will find the same slippery slope others before have found.

I think he will. The difference with him to past managers is that he recognises this and intends to make responses to it whereas the likes of AT, Shaw and Bothroyd never really did.

I also beleive there are more changes to be done in the backroom staff before we see the MR marker take a stronger hold.
Lots of crap to deal with here still no doubt but at the same time I beleive we should be doing better than last night and MR at least agrees. Noone is hiding.

jimmyhillsfanclub

What a crock of shit.

Win ratios above 50% on a sustained level at all but the very top clubs are as rare as rocking horse shit....

For example: Redknapp, Moyes & Jol have never achieved a 50% ratio at any level of English Football....

sky_blue_up_north

He is starting to sound like Thorn, 'they do it in training, but not in a match...'

Users who are viewing this thread