Robins (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Honestly, both biamou and Baka were extremely ineffective today

Biamou is the best athlete at the club according to someone.

Grendel

Needs to stay on his feet tbh, bambi on ice springs to mind... Control and shield the ball for christ sake

“An excellent target man and a good finisher”

Nick

Administrator
After the first headbutt in the back of his head he should have wised up and put it about a bit.

Frostie

Anyone hear what he said on the radio after ?

He has similar opinions to the more sensible posters on here...

Mark Robins felt it was “a game too far” for his side after the Sky Blues suffered defeat to Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough on Saturday.

The wing-backs were both disappointing as well & with an already stretched squad it was a step too far.

CanuckSkyBlue

I honestly think Robins isn’t a great championship manager. Bringing on Kasteneer screamed desperation, made me cringe.

Evo1883

I honestly think Robins isn’t a great championship manager. Bringing on Kasteneer screamed desperation, made me cringe.

I dont know, he has the team with the second smallest budget in the division 6 clear of relegation... How me and you view what's great or not differ entirely.

Tell me, in your opinion... Where should our team be sitting right now, or with a great championship manager where could it be?

cc84cov

He has similar opinions to the more sensible posters on here...

Mark Robins felt it was “a game too far” for his side after the Sky Blues suffered defeat to Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough on Saturday.
Why didn’t he use Giles and DaCosta today then ? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Grendel

I dont know, he has the team with the second smallest budget in the division 6 clear of relegation... How me and you view what's great or not differ entirely.

Tell me, in your opinion... Where should our team be stirring right now, or with a great championship manager where could it be?

I also think the keeper is pretty dire and that shapes the thinking how to approach games. I’m not too hung up on budget arguments - we have enough to stay up - what’s odd is the discontent is worse after an unbeaten run that seemed a like dream a few weeks ago

Evo1883

I also think the keeper is pretty dire and that shapes the thinking how to approach games. I’m not too hung up on budget arguments - we have enough to stay up - what’s odd is the discontent is worse after an unbeaten run that seemed a like dream a few weeks ago

More telling will be if come May, we finish exactly where we are now and everybody will praise the manager and the team for over achieving 🤷 it seems supporters don't actually know what they want from this season

Reactions: AOM

Frostie

Why didn’t he use Giles and DaCosta today then ? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

He did. I'm guessing from the start though you mean?

Dacosta one is fairly straightforward, Dabo is arguably our best player whilst Dacosta has been injured on/off since he arrived & barely played so will be short of match fitness.

In hindsight with the way the game played out it could have been one for Giles yeah & he was decent when he came on.
McCallum has kept his place the last few as he's seen as more reliable defensively, particularly from a physical point of view & we've had a run of games against some big, direct, physical sides.

Kadeem Harris is a very good winger at this level & whoever played there would have had a tough job imo.

CanuckSkyBlue

Tell me, in your opinion... Where should our team be sitting right now, or with a great championship manager where could it be?
Well when you put it logically like that...but it’s the negativity. We’ve lost our identify and I think the players feel it. He’s just so safe against the 6 pointer games. But yeah I’ll stop moaning now as were in a good position.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not being negative, but we could easily lose the next 2 games (Stoke are really tough, and PNE too) Fancy us to pick up something at Millwall (just a feeling). Will definitely be a meltdown if we do lose the next two. Just the way it is with supporters. Think we need to utilise Giles and his ability to carry the ball, just to give us that outlet (and I'll say it for the umpteenth time - give Fankaty a chance to recuperate before he breaks down)

Johhny Blue

More telling will be if come May, we finish exactly where we are now and everybody will praise the manager and the team for over achieving 🤷 it seems supporters don't actually know what they want from this season
They want exactly the same as Oliver Twist wanted

Users who are viewing this thread