Robins (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Obviously not ffs.

BornSlippySkyBlue

What the actual fuck. Stayed away from the match thread after the start and had a whatsapp convo with my Forest supporting mate instead. In his opinion we should have won and they were lucky as fuck.

If Robins gave up as easily as that he wouldn’t have had the career he has. Why would tonight make any difference to his position? We played well, could (maybe should) have won and he’s got a potentially great season to look forward to. No way he walks on this team.

Ccfcisparks

What the actual fuck. Stayed away from the match thread after the start and had a whatsapp convo with my Forest supporting mate instead. In his opinion we should have won and they were lucky as fuck.

If Robins gave up as easily as that he wouldn’t have had the career he has. Why would tonight make any difference to his position? We played well, could (maybe should) have won and he’s got a potentially great season to look forward to. No way he walks on this team.
A great season? We have 2 wins from 10 games.

ccfcway

Awaiting the “I don’t want him to leave, he should just change things”.

what could have changed tonight ?, his most experienced player gave a pen away in last min.

luwalla

No way, sky blue blood running through him !!! 😂😂

joking aside can’t see that at all, as frustrating as tonight was, I’dbe more concerned if we weren’t playing as well as we have last few matches , and creating chances... a striker alongside godden coming into a bit of form or a different centre back & we win tonight. Absolutely dominated that second half!

BornSlippySkyBlue

A great season? We have 2 wins from 10 games.
It’s all relative. We didn’t look at all frightened by them tonight. We’ve turned a corner in the last two games. My point is that Robins won’t walk from this team, we are doing ok. Again missing key players today, but still gave a squad costing 10x ours a good game and could have won.

vow

Must be so frustrated. Can potentially see him walking before the seasons done.
Perhaps a little premature to be thinking that tbf.

Robins won't be walking anytime soon I feel.

ajsccfc

He came back to us when we were dropping into League 2, I'd be surprised if a Championship struggle is too much for him.

Evo1883

Ccfcisparks... I worry about you.. Youre more negative than my partners latest pregnancy test.

Why bro... Why
giphy.gif

shmmeee

We improve in second half’s after sitting off and admiring what teams do in thE first

I mean that’s always been the Robins game management plan yeah.

But we are adapting to the league. Players like Sheaf and Østigård are improving. The team are getting to grips with what’s required. I didn’t watch last night but by all accounts second half we were by far the better team.

Also remember the season started late so we’re basically in October. Plenty of time yet.

cc84cov

I mean that’s always been the Robins game management plan yeah.

But we are adapting to the league. Players like Sheaf and Østigård are improving. The team are getting to grips with what’s required. I didn’t watch last night but by all accounts second half we were by far the better team.

Also remember the season started late so we’re basically in October. Plenty of time yet.
We dominated second half Sheaf & Osti the 2 stand out players for me...

I might start turning games on at half time 👀🤣

Users who are viewing this thread