Robins with the sky blue mad hatters (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

West Ham have some bloke in a Ska T-shirt fighting off ultras. Pompy have a tattooed bloke ringing a bell…. We have these feckers

If there was a league table we would be comfortably in 2nd place only just behind the Wealdstone Raider.

Skyblueweeman

West Ham have some bloke in a Ska T-shirt fighting off ultras. Pompy have a tattooed bloke ringing a bell…. We have these feckers

If there was a league table we would be comfortably in 2nd place only just behind the Wealdstone Raider.

To be fair, the Pompey fans hate the geezer with the bell. He stinks of p!ss...I've smelt him close up. He turns up late to games absolutely smashed. I'm sure a mate said he's been banned for dressing as a woman, saying he's trans and trying to use the ladies toilets.

And he's a book shop owner in Petersfield. John Westwood is his name.

Our lot have nothing on that goon.

Kilclines curly mullet

To be fair, the Pompey fans hate the geezer with the bell. He stinks of p!ss...I've smelt him close up. He turns up late to games absolutely smashed. I'm sure a mate said he's been banned for dressing as a woman, saying he's trans and trying to use the ladies toilets.

I work with a lot of Pompey season ticket holders - exactly true what you say.

They are embarrassed and ashamed that he gets so much publicity as “Mr Portsmouth”

Covkid1968#

Really 😂😂 feeling very lucky . Gonna spend the day knitting myself a daft City floppy hat and Dr Who length Scarf ready for tomorrow now.

Skybluedownunder

I honestly don’t get why our most famous fans are 3 tea cosy wearers. They literally ALWAYS get shown on TV and I just don’t understand it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finham

I honestly don’t get why our most famous fans are 3 tea cosy wearers. They literally ALWAYS get shown on TV and I just don’t understand it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the bearded one in particular, very distinctive with the hat-plus that chap does act like a Greek Chorus during games, tbf. He was hilarious towards the end of the Boro game, made me feel a bit better!

Users who are viewing this thread