Robins to get the sack? (1 Viewer)

ecky

1 win in 8, last win in sept whats the odds on him getting the sack?

Samo

I would rather enjoy that!

Sky Blue Dal

1 win in 8, last win in sept whats the odds on him getting the sack?

Looking at the Championshipship table as it stands?? Huddersfield are 7 points away from the play off position and 6 points from the relegation zone.

Can't see him getting the Sack. They are probably in a better position than what they were same time last year.

covmark

It's a sad state of affairs when managers get the sack and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

Except that bullshitting, backstabbing, poisonous little twat.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't you just love Karma? :pointlaugh: :claping hands:

SkyblueDave89

But if he was to get sacked before Jan he won't be sniffing around our club for our strikers... Need to keep hold of our squad PUSB

Mr T - Sukka!

I would have thought we would be looking at a few of our players by now. With a view to putting in a bid on January.

I dont mind him to be fair.

We have our own issues to worry about.

Grendel

I would have thought we would be looking at a few of our players by now. With a view to putting in a bid on January.

I dont mind him to be fair.

We have our own issues to worry about.

Lets' hope ACL buy the club. Then, for sure, all the players will be sold.

Grendel

dongonzalos

No way he can get the sack.
He inherited the worst squad ever apparently last season and turned them into world beaters.
No one can question such phenomenal managerial skills.

lordsummerisle

No way he can get the sack.
He inherited the worst squad ever apparently last season and turned them into world beaters.
No one can question such phenomenal managerial skills.

How many of that squad were actually playing by the end of his reign?

How many of them are still here now?

RoboCCFC90

A small part would burst into uncontrolled laughter if Robins was to get the sack.

covboy1987

Looking at the Championshipship table as it stands?? Huddersfield are 7 points away from the play off position and 6 points from the relegation zone.

Can't see him getting the Sack. They are probably in a better position than what they were same time last year.

Can see him getting the sack sometime soon- The last guy got sacked quote with Huddersfield 4th in the table and this is the report about his dismissal

Clark took over at Huddersfield in December 2008. Under his guidance, the club embarked on the longest unbeaten league run in their history – 43 matches – and were twice beaten in the League One play-offs, including the 2011 final. Huddersfield lie fourth in the table, four points from an automatic promotion place.

lordsummerisle

Can see him getting the sack sometime soon- The last guy got sacked quote with Huddersfield 4th in the table and this is the report about his dismissal

Clark took over at Huddersfield in December 2008. Under his guidance, the club embarked on the longest unbeaten league run in their history – 43 matches – and were twice beaten in the League One play-offs, including the 2011 final. Huddersfield lie fourth in the table, four points from an automatic promotion place.

Clark wasn't the last guy they sacked though, it was Grayson.

Sky Blue Dal

Clark wasn't the last guy they sacked though, it was Grayson.

That is correct me Lord!!

Huddersfield dismissed previous manager Simon Grayson last month after going 12 league games without a win.

The former Leeds United boss led the Terriers to promotion from League One via the play-offs last season, after taking over from Lee Clark, who was sacked a year ago almost to the day.

The club currently lie 18th in the Championship, three points above the relegation zone.

Source: BBC Sports, Article: Huddersfield Town appoint Mark Robins as manager

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread