Transfer Rumour Robins to Blues... (1 Viewer)

Grendel

He can come back when he’s sacked after 3 months

SlowerThanPlatt

Is it right according to Teamtalk that he has a release clause in his contract? I’ve never seen that reported anywhere

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Is it right according to Teamtalk that he has a release clause in his contract? I’ve never seen that reported anywhere

I don’t think it’s ever been reported what is / isn’t in his contract (like Most involved in football in fairness). We didn’t even get to hear how long he’s committed to, although it was suggested that he doesn’t commit to a time frame, more a ‘rolling’ contract.

CanadianCCFC

Secret agent Robins goes there, gets them relegated, we get promotion, buy St Andrews off them, our fans lift it up and move it just outside the Coventry council boundary to be our long term home.

cc84cov

Secret agent Robins goes there, gets them relegated, we get promotion, buy St Andrews off them, our fans lift it up and move it just outside the Coventry council boundary to be our long term home.
Which way would we carry it ? M6 or A45 ?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
No way would he leave CCFC. He has Sky Blue blood running through his veins, remember?

jackdg

What would be the point in a release clause? If he wants to go he can walk can’t he?
If he doesn’t have a release clause we can stop him from leaving if Blues approached us. With a release clause we wouldn’t presumably have any way of stopping him

fernandopartridge

Can't see what's attractive about the blues job tbh, they're pretty similar to CCFC in the noughties really, vague play off aspirations but nowhere near the budget required to realise them.

Sky Blue Harry H

Blues haven't sacked Pep Clotet............not even a story yet. A bit 'If my Aunt had b*llocks, she'd be...'

christonabike

Nothing better than the old telegraph trying to run CCfC down by unsettling people even if it is bullshit.

Tommo1993

What’s the point in writing nothing articles just to unsettle fans? Waspograph cunts. Can’t believe my folks still buy it every day. Grounds for disowning.

christonabike

My old Ma buys it to see who has died recently! The paper is a posh version of the free papers but thinner!

robbiekeane

If he doesn’t have a release clause we can stop him from leaving if Blues approached us. With a release clause we wouldn’t presumably have any way of stopping him
Come on, in practice how would you ever stop a manager from leaving?

Users who are viewing this thread