Robins / Seppala Meeting at Coombe Abbey (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

I may be a cynic but MR's meeting her smells of something negative to me.

Gibbo

Why a meal out?
Why her and not Fisher?
Is it? "The deal is done Mark, now lets celebrate", or "Mark please reconsider your resignation?"
Or "Mark I've booked a suite upstairs for an afternoon's slap and tickle"
C'mon you Kremlin watchers what does it all mean

Brighton Sky Blue

Why a meal out?
Why her and not Fisher?
Is it? "The deal is done Mark, now lets celebrate", or "Mark please reconsider your resignation?"
Or "Mark I've booked a suite upstairs for an afternoon's slap and tickle"
C'mon you Kremlin watchers what does it all mean

Some saying it’s Robins’ missus

luwalla

dont reckon she would turn up for a meal in a public place in Coventry... not her style a the best of times, let alone at this moment in time!!

shmmeee

Man meets boss shocker.

Got to say, I’m always disappointed by the misogyny our owner gets whenever she’s brought up. I know that’s not a popular opinion on a football forum, but if we had a male owner it wouldn’t all be talk of fucking him and him buying handbags.

Brighton Sky Blue

Man meets boss shocker.

Got to say, I’m always disappointed by the misogyny our owner gets whenever she’s brought up. I know that’s not a popular opinion on a football forum, but if we had a male owner it wouldn’t all be talk of fucking him and him buying handbags.

To be fair Fisher has had talk of people going round his house and sorting him out

CanadianCCFC

Man meets boss shocker.

We all love Joy Seppala and everything she has done for our great club. What a strong and powerful businesswoman.

Warwickhunt

MR is saying "keep us at the RICOH and we will be in the premership within 3 years and you will get a £100 million windfall so drop the legal shit and enjoy the fucking ride will you!!!!

Warwickhunt

Is it definitely her (JS) ? Has it been confirmed (P.S. I know with reasonable certainty that Cilla's photo is a fake, as her hair is different now)
I think Cillas hair would have fell out by now!

stevefloyd

This one?
4c5f2cce15983b9ae7bc094c6c369276.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Its Olive from on the buses

Captain Dart

Maybe it was a total freak of a match up on Tinder! Both swiped the right way....Robins liking the 'older' ladies
Are you speaking from experience? :)

hill83

I really hope there was a massive camera taking sound and a flash when this was taken.

fernandopartridge

Seriously, I hope this isn't Robins seeking assurances as he did back in 2013.
That said, Seppalla coming up to Coventry shows a level of interest that didn't seem to necessarily exist.

Users who are viewing this thread