robins reasons for leaving coming up soon on SSN... (1 Viewer)

philmcc

just announced on SSN, interview with Robins coming up

City TSAR

Lot of latest back of house Ricoh details may emerge (but anyone will can use that as an excuse). That plus package plus closer to roots up North is obviuos why he has gone. Hope he is in the northern area jpt with Huddersfield next year

philmcc

said he loved it at ccfc, enjoyed working with joy, tim, steve...enjoyed working with the players, the fans were "outstanding" then threw in the remark about the council need to support the club...thats pretty much it

See, he's not all bad. He left for the oppurtunity of being more, which is what any manager wants, so can we blame him for wanting to further his career? What would any of us do? He loves the club and its fans and would suprise me if he returns one day. Good luck to him

torchomatic

So he seems to be indicating situations with the Council and not the Club?

Mucca Mad Boys

sounds to me like he is blaming the council for not being able to spend more money on players.

Probably is their fault.

Funny because many were expecting Robins to blast the board , but it seems he was against the council.

RoboCCFC90

Hopefully this will show people that SISU aren't to blame for all this crap and that c**t Mutton is a prick who only tells you what he wnats to hear, they are no way saints in this!!!

I hate councils.. Feckers!!!! :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Lord_Nampil

its quite interesting he has said that though isn't it?? He didn't have to say it with the UK sports media watching...

Grendel

He's ill-informed as well as disloyal then

Ha ha ha and yet if he'd attacked the board you'd have seized the moment. So he basically thinks ACL and the council are wrecking the club.

Still that's what you want isn't it?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

So someone who knows what's going on doesn't know what's best then? :thinking about:

You think he's sat in on the council meetings then? Or fed SISU's iteration of events?

Maybe he has sat in on all the council meetings and you're right. Blimey - no wonder he wants to leave. Probably just wants to concentrate on footy :facepalm:

SBS

Hopefully this will show people that SISU aren't to blame for all this crap and that c**t Mutton is a prick who only tells you what he wnats to hear, they are no way saints in this!!!

I hate councils.. Feckers!!!! :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

I am inclined to think that it is very easy for Robins to point the finger at the council. I'm not supporting them, just think it creates a lot less problems for him if he criticises people outside of football. He must have known to an extent what role the council would play in all of this and after his 'sky blue blood' and 'long haul' waffle, I'm not sitting here believing every word he says.

gspotgaz

Let's move on. The guy's a disloyal prick, just like 99% of people in football are.

Karma will come back on him for sure and he'll look quite the prick when it does.

We have to pick ourselves up, the guy wasn't perfect by any means. Some talented, young managers out there just like him in this league and below we could be be looking at.

torchomatic

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Ha ha ha and yet if he'd attacked the board you'd have seized the moment. So he basically thinks ACL and the council are wrecking the club.

Still that's what you want isn't it?

Do you know what I think? He's left for money and nothing else.

He's excused himself with a sideshow and you SISU apologists have fallen for it like giggling teenage girls.

I wouldn't have cared if he'd have blamed SISU, Mutton, Peugeot for closing the Ryton plant or Mother Theresa of Calcutta. As anything would have been nothing more than a deflection for his own greed, and only the desperate would jump on it.

Oh, look above.....

RoboCCFC90

I am inclined to think that it is very easy for Robins to point the finger at the council. I'm not supporting them, just think it creates a lot less problems for him if he criticises people outside of football. He must have known to an extent what role the council would play in all of this and after his 'sky blue blood' and 'long haul' waffle, I'm not sitting here believing every word he says.

I am not saying I believe all he says is gospel but come on do you or anyone else trust the council?

torchomatic

Well, you and others seem to know about every evil little thing SISU are up to, how much they have in the bank, what was said to ACL, the council and the manager. Just as ridiculous.

You think he's sat in on the council meetings then? Or fed SISU's iteration of events?

Maybe he has sat in on all the council meetings and you're right. Blimey - no wonder he wants to leave. Probably just wants to concentrate on footy :facepalm:

Mucca Mad Boys

He's excused himself with a sideshow and you SISU apologists have fallen for it like giggling teenage girls.

I wouldn't have cared if he'd have blamed SISU, Mutton, Peugeot for closing the Ryton plant or Mother Theresa of Calcutta. As anything would have been nothing more than a deflection for his own greed, and only the desperate would jump on it.

Oh, look above.....

I'm pretty sure had he blasted the ownership, you'd be all over it like a rash.

hill83

Oh, look above.....

No doubt he has only left for money. Don't get me wrong, the bloke is a snake.

Otis

If true what Robins has said, and he has always seemed to be rather honest to me, sounds like he was on the club's side and he feels the council and ACL are not being at all fair to the club.

There most certainly is a lot of uncertainty at the moment for sure.

Going to hard once again to attract a half decent manager (well one with at least half a brain anyway) to the club.

torchomatic

Ooh, I think someone is cross because Marky didn't attack the board and SISU. I'm sure you were so looking forward to starting your "I told you so" posts. Guess you were wrong.

But, you'll twist it this way and that way until you, dongo and all the others can think of something to come up; "yeah, but.." I suppose there's always the prospect of being wound-up. That'll get you excited.

Oh, look above.....

Users who are viewing this thread