Robins on Talksport very soon! (1 Viewer)

6 Generations

I have tried to point things out to a few of them but no reply :( Simon Jordan couldn't point out how he would get £5.5m from ticket revenues from the same attendances etc.

My point is that all of the spun, emotional and made up stuff with rumours etc does give him wriggle room.

If you have an hour with him and you take challenging questions and add in "Why wont you give the club to the fans" and "A football expert said we should go into admin and lose 20 points, why cant we do that?" then he would have a field day.

Jim White seriously said to him "Why aren't SISU paying for all city fans to go to wembley". White saying "we want to speak to seppalla" over and over again isn't challenging them is it?

I get all that. Many people who support our club are fully aware of when and why we find ourselves in this catastrophic predicament.

I think it was Matt Scott who suggested the 'take the 20 point hit' prior to relegation bollocks.

Talksport can be 'generic' with regard to football ownership/ governance.

But they do care and if we are catorgerised with Blackburn, Blackpool, Charlton and Leeds, then I believe that at least they are highlighting a trend of poor football club ownership over the last 15 years.

Jim White is a good sports journalist who has gained the respect of his peers. His suggestion that SISU provide free transport to Wembley was a way of giving our owners an olive branch to try and start to mend a very open wound.

On a different subject, I like the fact that Mark Robins is back. Let's hope that McGoldrick will eventually follow.

Simon Jordan is probably not aware of how our club are right now and how we got there.

But he is not an idiot where opportunity or business is concerned.

Regardless of my views, your views or Simon Jordan's views, we need new owners.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Not sure what that has to do with the yet again missing scouting network that SW was supposed to set up ahead of TM signing. Did it ever happen? If it did is the fact that we don't have one again down to TM? MV? CA? or maybe even part of TF's cost cutting exercise that has allowed him to brag that we've made £1M profit? Why are we going through this cycle again not even 2 years after it was apparently put right last time a manager arrived with reassurances about rebuilding and scouting? What happened to the previous scouting system prior to SW sorting one out ahead of TM signing permanently? Presumably it hasn't always been the current managers laptop and there was one? We're a shambles and the only constant in this cycle are TF and SISU. If you want to point the finger there really is only one place you can point it.
Scouting network what Scouting network !
When we first moved into the Ricoh Arena And Micky Adams was the manager they had a question and answer session
for the private seat licence holder's , and at the end, I had a one to one conversation with Micky Adams .
One of my questions was about the scouting system , he said they didn't have one and would I like to do it.
I thought he was joking , but looking back now I don't think he was !!!

leemorris

I'm a Huddersfield fan and I remember when he left Coventry to come to Town in 2013. What are your opinions of Robins? Due to the manner in which he left your club, I'm surprised you seem happy he's back in charge. I'm interested in your opinions?

John_Silletts_Nose

I'm a Huddersfield fan and I remember when he left Coventry to come to Town in 2013. What are your opinions of Robins? Due to the manner in which he left your club, I'm surprised you seem happy he's back in charge. I'm interested in your opinions?

What are your opinions on him and his stint at Huddersfield?

Sick Boy

Scouting network what Scouting network !
When we first moved into the Ricoh Arena And Micky Adams was the manager they had a question and answer session
for the private seat licence holder's , and at the end, I had a one to one conversation with Micky Adams .
One of my questions was about the scouting system , he said they didn't have one and would I like to do it.
I thought he was joking , but looking back now I don't think he was !!!

Bumped into Adams in a pub out in a little village near Lutterworth just after he got let go...he came across very well and friendly.

shmmeee

Met an Arsenal fan today (who had tickets to Wembley before I did :/) genuinely the conversation went like this:

Me: Oh I hear you lot are protesting

Him (deadly serious): Yeah, bloody awful. A lot like you guys.

I had to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread